***new poster introduction thread: 2022***

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You've been getting trolled to death all day, with all three of your accounts no less. Is this your idea of a day job? You don't have any staff members, you aren't part of staff and you're completely delusional.

jack

I know you drive a late model white banged up rusty piece of shit that's so loud it can be heard for blocks.

I know you're the village idiot in the little city where you live.

I know you crawl on your belly like a reptile and spew threats and personal information when your lies are exposed.

I know you're the pinata of TK. Everyone gets a stick.

Did I miss anything, asshole?

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
February 3, 2022: Dear Troll Kingdom I regret to inform you that we cannot go ahead with adding new members at this particular time. Nevertheless, we will contact you as soon as possible. Right now we are looking at bids for a similar project that you're seeking...Thank you and good luck on your request.

Febuary 11, 2022: Thank you for the short time you spent with us. We understand that you have decided to terminate your stay, a decision that seems completely reasonable, given the circumstances. Your administration were completely inarticulate about your reasons for leaving, perhaps because you still have no idea what they are.

well damn!, ain't that a bitch. it isn't over. what had happened was, we had to many staff members trying to make this happen.

jack

You've been getting trolled to death all day, with all three of your accounts no less.

Is this your idea of a day job?

You don't have any staff members, you aren't part of staff and you're completely delusional.

The Question

Eternal
At some point, look at some stupid lie you're about to post, and -- just to see what it's like -- don't post it.

You know how we know you're lyin'? You posted.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Oops something went wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably your fault. PLEASE TRY AGAIN

who changed the password? and why?

sorry peoples for this is taking so long to solve.

The Question

Eternal
You know how we all know nogs "wuz" never "kangz n sheeit"?

Because you're representative of your kind, Crackfoot. You, like the race you represent, are incapable of accomplishing anything, 'cause you're 24/7 tied down to just making shit up. And it never gets you a damn thing, either.

If you worked as hard as you fuckin' lie, you might actually have a Hummer. (Instead of, y'know, just givin' hummers. lulz)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
***new poster introduction thread***
by: blackfoot NAP - jan 23, 2022

is still in the process of bringing fresh/new members to 'trollkingdom'.

our guest list has taken a big hit this year, 69% less viewers than last year at this time

jack

Why don't you give it up and kill yourself you hateful worthless troll?

It's not your guest list. You haven't brought a single new poster in and don't have the ability to.

Guess what? You've been trolled to death since your 30 day buttfucking holiday with Bubba. No one missed you, or even noticed you were gone.

You're worthless and make no contributions other than shitposting and failed trolling.

As in NO ONE CARES.

The Question

Eternal
Fun fact: motherfucker knows his own material is shit. That's why he's always plagiarizing the writings of others.

But all that copypasta isn't his contribution; he didn't create it, he just steals it and pukes it up here.

So, yeah, Crackfoot: you contribute nothing of value.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
if this thread is shit, why keep bumping/posting on it? this thread could have been done after page1.

^okay, i lied^

but you have to admit, this thread is a master piece. create by.....blackfoot NAP - Jan 23, 2022.

am i wrong? or right?

images

we have 6 new new members activated, which is to low for feb 14, 2022. this is unacceptable since we promised to add new members.

damn, damn, damn!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
since jan, 23 this thread has over 2k views.

jack

That's a lot of time wasted viewing it over and over Wilson.

You're mentally ill. Seek help.

Better yet kill yourself.

Forum statistics​

Threads 78,181 Messages 1,509,631 Members 4,514 Latest member Fun Lovin' Dave Reputation(s) 0

Stop lying already.

The Question

Eternal
He can't stop. Lying is TNB. He's too limited to act outside the bounds of TNB.

The Question

Eternal
if this thread is shit, why keep bumping/posting on it?
To metaphorically kick the living shit out of you. It's a shame nobody seems to have done that literally; it might actually do you some good to get beaten so bad you literally shit your pants. It might be just the catalyst you need to turn your life around and quit being such a worthless waste of fucking oxygen all the time.

And then again, maybe I'm glad nobody's done it; I don't think I want to see your life genuinely get better. You're a dumb, semi-feral animal, and you deserve to live in a cesspool of lies and failure.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
It's not your guest list. You haven't brought a single new poster in and don't have the ability to.

images

i gathered up a total of 10 peoples to register here, but do to company policy, (rule #345bz906) i will only expose 1 new troll/member.

pinkzinink
date registered: feb 1, 2022

why fun 'lovin' dave' (oct 14, 2021) is known as the last member to register here is a mystery to me that should be corrected.

The Question

Eternal
You only gotta lie 'cause you know you're a pile of shit.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Update: I just took a massive dump, and it smelled like rotting berries. Why do I bring this up? Because it's still more pleasant and less stinky than Chuckie's posts. And really... just more pleasant and less stinky than Chuckie in general. Now, if only we could flush Chuckie down the toilet as well...

jack

499c33461e020fed6785750f962a3ff5e66faaa617277aeb19029b37f188a4b5.jpg

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I'm pretty sure that's the toilet Chuckie used after Bubba was finished with him. Or at least, that's what I assume it would look like.