***new poster introduction thread: 2022***

USUC

Trollzilla
Huh. I posted a picture. That's my dog and my house.

And the beach towel in the window. Whatever...working on it.

The Question

Eternal
You have to surround the image URL with [ img ] and [ /img ] (remove the spaces inside the brackets
.)

Or, the easy way: Click the picture icon in the toolbar, and put the image URL in the URL field of the dialog box that pops up.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Huh. I posted a picture. That's my dog and my house.

And the beach towel in the window. Whatever...working on it.
Here you go

house1.jpg

jack

Nice house

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

****new poster introduction thread: 2022***

Jan 23, 2022
it would be most appropriate of you to introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little better.

this is the only polite thing to do, because this will be the only love you'll receive up in here when staff finally starts activating accounts.

I heard that 99.9% of all new accounts will be honored in 2022, starting Feb 1.

images

whatever peoples, I tried. my thinking was we could expand out membership count, because trollkingdom has no current or flow and often having an unpleasant smell as a consequence.

images

the same ole 13 members doing the same ole shit. check the dates on the front page of the forums. 65% of the threads are from 2021. some way back to 2008. why are y'all still bumping peoples shit when the left the board?

thank staff for this, not me.

images

jack

LOL you sat online for 2 hours to post that bullshit?

Pathetic :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i gathered up a total of 10 peoples to register here, but do to company policy, (rule #345bz906) i will only expose 1

pinkzinink
date registered: feb 1, 2022

welcome to trollkingdom/u]:
rustysink and randella

for those peoples who registered, be paitant your time will come soon, fuck! rome wasn't built in a day.

welcome our newest member to the squad:
barrycit' - registered 15 minutes ago.

jack

Your fucking thick mongrel brain still hasn;t wrapped itself around the concept that these are A: spambot accounts and B: will never be approved by the admins.

You have nothing to do with it. If you insist on acting like you do going forward, I'm just going to spam this thread to oblivion, because I'm tired of you and your bullshit. Cee Jay Wilson.

Last and only words I'll say about it.

By the way, you missed cacaphony trying to log in and register, and you also missed Donovan posting (as a direct result of my TK media thread). that's because you're a liar through and through. A fake at TK. No one reads or responds to (or even looks at) the bullshit you try to pass off as posting.

the biggest liar and fake poster at TK :bigass: :gagh:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:rimshot:
another newbie peoples.

formercacophony

^welcome to 'trollkindom'^

jack

skyscrapers-dubai-488734758-crop-59ee7c490d327a0010f410b6.jpg

jack

Supertall-residential-skyscrapers-1-7-in-order-of-construction-Q1-Tower-Australia.ppm

jack

skcol1_1480x800.jpg

jack

lorem-ipsum-star-wars.jpg

jack

lorem-ipsum-all-the-things.jpg