National Football League

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Detroit Lions making Frank Ragnow NFL's top-paid center, source says
Ragnow, 24, is entering his fourth NFL season after being drafted in the first round out of Arkansas in 2018. He has started all 45 games he has appeared in and earned his first Pro Bowl berth last season.

Lions releasing running back Kerryon Johnson, per reports
Johnson ran for 1,225 yards and eight touchdowns over three seasons. He also has 61 career receptions for 527 yards and three scores. Last year, he had 181 yards rushing and two scores on 52 carries, and had 19 receptions for 187 yards receiving and a touchdown.

Philadelphia Eagles claim former Detroit Lions RB Kerryon Johnson off waivers
Johnson was productive in his first season with Detroit, leading the team in rushing (641 yards) in 2018 despite playing just 10 games because of a knee injury.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
NFC East in 2021: Cowboys are favored, but can Washington repeat?
None of the division's storied franchises managed to finish with a winning record last season, leaving lots of room for improvement. This is a division that hasn't had a repeat winner since the Philadelphia Eagles in 2004.

NFL Standings - 2020
NFC East Standings:
Washington (7 - 9) z
New York Giants (6 - 10)
Dallas (6 - 10)
Philadelphia (4 - 11 - 1)

z - Clinched Division Title

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Former NFL WR Chad Johnson to fight on Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Logan Paul undercard

A six-time Pro Bowler, Johnson spent the first 10 years of his NFL career with the Cincinnati Bengals, played one year with the New England Patriots and was cut by the Miami Dolphins during training camp in 2012. From 2008 to 2012, Johnson was known as Chad Ochocinco. Chad Johnson is planning to trade in his cleats for boxing gloves next month. Johnson has agreed to fight in an exhibition bout on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Logan Paul on June 6 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida, Mayweather's promotion team told ESPN on Monday. It's likely to be a four- or six-round exhibition bout and the opponent has not been finalized yet. The expectation is Johnson, 43, will face another celebrity or athlete rather than a pro boxer. Johnson first discussed the exhibition bout on the "I AM ATHLETE" podcast Monday with former NFL players Brandon Marshall, Channing Crowder and Fred Taylor. Johnson, a Miami native, jumped at the opportunity when approached by Mayweather's manager Leonard Ellerbe about being a part of this card. Johnson trained for years at Mayweather's boxing club in the offseason when he was an NFL player and has long been a combat sports fan, but this will be his first big stage exhibition fight.

Click Here For Complete Story

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
2021 NFL schedule winners, best matchups, win total predictions: Experts make their picks

The 2021 NFL schedule is out, and the regular season will begin with the Dallas Cowboys facing the Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday, Sept. 9.

2021 NFL Schedule...WEEK-1

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What's gone wrong between Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers?
The Thread: What's gone wrong between Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers?

The date was Aug. 30, 2018 one day after Aaron Rodgers signed a record contract extension worth $134 million with the Green Bay Packers that ran through the 2023 season. That day was largely celebratory on the part of the quarterback and the team, except for one ominous remark: "I don't think this guarantees anything other than maybe the first three years of the deal," Rodgers said. Three years later, Rodgers and the Packers have reached that point. And neither side is in a good place. Now, coming off an MVP season, the third of his career. The balance of power has seemingly shifted back to Rodgers, who had this to say on the day his extension was announced: "I want to go out and prove that I'm still an elite player in this league, and if I do that then I'll feel good. I've got the opportunity to finish my career in Green Bay, but I'm definitely not arrogant in the mindset that it would never happen to me. It happened to [Brett Favre], it can happen to any of us." Here's a look at the events, from that point until now, that have brought Rodgers and the Packers to the brink of separation:

Click Here For Complete Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Source: New England Patriots set to re-sign quarterback Brian Hoyer
The return of Hoyer, who previously played for the team in three different stints (2009-2011, 2017-2018 and 2020), provides the Patriots flexibility and insurance depending on how a starting competition plays out.

Denver Broncos add Minnesota Vikings' Kelly Kleine to front office in historic scouting hiring
Kleine, 30, is believed to be the highest-ranking female scouting executive ever with an NFL team. The Wisconsin native got her start in the NFL as a public relations intern with the Vikings in 2012 while finishing her undergraduate degree at the University of Minnesota.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
WR Marqise Lee waived by San Francisco 49ers after signing Monday

The San Francisco 49ers waived veteran wide receiver Marqise Lee on Friday, four days after they signed him to a one-year contract. Lee had received the contract Monday after trying out last weekend at the 49ers' rookie minicamp, where he caught passes from rookie quarterback Trey Lance on Friday during the portion of practice open to the media. The 29-year-old wide receiver opted out of the 2020 season due to the coronavirus pandemic after signing with the New England Patriots as a free agent. The Patriots released him in March. Lee, a 2014 second-round pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars, has 174 catches for 2,184 yards and eight touchdowns in 59 career games.

Click Here For Full Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Source: QB Aaron Rodgers not at Green Bay Packers OTAs
That came as no surprise to the team, given that Rodgers did not participate in phase 1, which the Packers held virtually for the previous four weeks, or phase 2, which was held in person last week.

Julio Jones, asked about future with Atlanta Falcons, says 'I'm outta there'
Jones has played 10 seasons with the Falcons, who selected him sixth overall in the 2011 draft, leading the NFL in receiving twice (1,871 yards in 2015 and 1,677 yards in 2018) and three times in yards per game (2015, 2016 and 2018). He made seven Pro Bowls and was named first-team All-Pro in 2015 and 2016.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Aaron Rodgers: Issue with Green Bay Packers about philosophy, not Jordan Love
Rodgers, 37, is coming off his third MVP award. He believes by playing so well last year when he led the Packers to a 13-3 record and a berth in the NFC Championship Game for the second straight season, he altered the Packers' plans to move on from him.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown passes physical, officially re-signs with team
Brown, along with the majority of the Bucs' veterans, did not take part in Tuesday morning's OTA practice, as Arians told starters they weren't going to be on the field practicing because younger players needed the reps.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
NFL