*NFL*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
s-l300.jpg

National Football League

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Source: QB Aaron Rodgers not at Green Bay Packers OTAs
That came as no surprise to the team, given that Rodgers did not participate in phase 1, which the Packers held virtually for the previous four weeks, or phase 2, which was held in person last week.

Aaron Rodgers: Issue with Green Bay Packers about philosophy, not Jordan Love
Rodgers, 37, is coming off his third MVP award. He believes by playing so well last year when he led the Packers to a 13-3 record and a berth in the NFC Championship Game for the second straight season, he altered the Packers' plans to move on from him.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Dallas Cowboys LB Jaylon Smith changing to No. 9, will pay six-figure sum for switch, sources say
To make the move to No. 9, Smith had to buy out the current inventory of No. 54 jerseys and T-shirts, which follows NFL rules. Had he said now that he would change his number in 2022, it would not have cost him any money.

Julio Jones, asked about future with Atlanta Falcons, says 'I'm outta there'
Jones has played 10 seasons with the Falcons, who selected him sixth overall in the 2011 draft, leading the NFL in receiving twice (1,871 yards in 2015 and 1,677 yards in 2018) and three times in yards per game (2015, 2016 and 2018). He made seven Pro Bowls and was named first-team All-Pro in 2015 and 2016.

Atlanta Falcons coach Arthur Smith deflects questions on Julio Jones' future
"Any private conversation that I have with our players is going to remain private on my end," Smith said. "And I'm not going to sit here and comment on any potential roster moves that we may or may not make."

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Kicker Adam Vinatieri, NFL's all-time leading scorer, retiring after 24 seasons
Vinatieri was part of 242 regular-season wins, and he broke career records for field goal attempts (715) while becoming the third-oldest player to appear in an NFL game. He scored points in 47 different stadiums, too. Vinatieri played in six AFC Championship Games, five Super Bowls and a record 397 games including the playoffs. He also was selected to the NFL's 100th anniversary team.

NFL, players' union agree to set 2022 salary-cap ceiling at $208.2 million, source says
The 2021 salary cap is already set at $182.5 million per team, which is a significant COVID-related drop from the 2020 cap number of $198.2 million per team.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Julio Jones, asked about future with Atlanta Falcons, says 'I'm outta there'
Jones has played 10 seasons with the Falcons, who selected him sixth overall in the 2011 draft, leading the NFL in receiving twice (1,871 yards in 2015 and 1,677 yards in 2018) and three times in yards per game (2015, 2016 and 2018). He made seven Pro Bowls and was named first-team All-Pro in 2015 and 2016.

Atlanta Falcons have offer of a 1st-round pick for Julio Jones, sources say; Tennessee Titans a 'long shot'
Atlanta has asked teams that have inquired about Jones for a first-round draft pick in return, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Monday. Jones, 32, requested a trade from the Falcons at the beginning of the offseason in March.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ranking the best and worst NFL offseasons of 2021

Let's finish up ranking the 32 NFL teams based on the work they did over the 2021 offseason. I did the bottom half of the league last week, he teams that had the worst offseasons which means it's time for 1-16. This encapsulates both free agency and the draft and measures what each team did versus our expectations heading into the offseason. As an example, we knew heading into the spring that the New Orleans Saints were going to need to create nearly $100 million in cap space. My thoughts here aren't about the circumstances that led the Saints to be in that situation, but how they did over the past few months given those conditions. An impressive offseason might not mean much in the grand scheme of things, but as a reminder, i did this exercise lasr year. The team that I thought had the best offseason a year ago did pretty well during the regular season and even better during the playoffs: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won the offseason, then the Super Bowl and might have had the best summer in 2021, too.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
TJ Olsen, son of former Carolina Panthers TE Greg Olsen, says 'thank you' for support following heart transplant

The son of retired Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen on Monday gave a touching thanks from his hospital bed to all those who have supported him during his heart transplant. "Hi everybody,'' 8-year-old TJ Olsen said in a 12-second video posted by his father on social media. "Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you for praying with me. We love you guys, bye.'' TJ got his new heart on Friday, eight days after going on the transplant list and two weeks after entering the hospital with his failing heart. His father has given updates throughout the process, saying over the weekend doctors were able to close TJ's chest and "all early signs have been positive.'' With each message the three-time Pro Bowl selection has provided pictures and personal insight on what TJ and his family have gone through, reminding constantly that TJ "is a fighter.''

Click Here For Complete Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Miami Dolphins reach three-year, $39 million extension with LB Jerome Baker

The Miami Dolphins have agreed to terms with linebacker Jerome Baker on a three-year contract extension worth $39 million, including $28.4 million guaranteed, his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, told ESPN's Adam Schefter. The Dolphins later announced the extension but did not disclose financial terms.Baker is one of the Dolphins' defensive leaders and brings energy on and off the field. He specializes in pass coverage, and helped the Dolphins grow from the worst scoring defense (30.9 points per game allowed) in 2019 to the fifth-ranked scoring defense (21.1) in 2020. A 2018 third-round pick, Baker was approaching the final year of his rookie deal. He was asked last week about his pending free agency and where he saw Miami in the picture. It was a foreshadowing of this deal. Baker had a career-high seven sacks and seven tackles for loss last season in a new hybrid linebacker role. He also eclipsed 100 tackles (112) for the second consecutive season and has yet to miss a game in his NFL career.

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Le'Veon Bell says he'd retire before playing for Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid in social media post

The Chiefs showed no interest in re-signing running back LeVeon Bell, and the feeling seems to be mutual. Bell, responding to a comment on Instagram about his time with the Chiefs in 2020, said, "I'd never play for Andy Reid again ... I'd retire first.'' Bell didn't specify his complaint with Reid, the Chiefs' coach. Kansas City signed Bell last year after his release from the New York Jets, but he played sparingly. Bell played in nine games, starting two, and rushed for 254 yards and two touchdowns. He was inactive for the AFC Championship Game against the Buffalo Bills and, though he was in uniform, did not play in Super Bowl LV against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Bell is a free agent but has not signed with any team.

BROWNFOOT

Tch! cupcakeapleez!

Lets BROWNFOOT bus all ova y'allz 'bouts a JEN U WINE NFL TRADITIUM!

~IN sert sounds of angel core us HEAR!~

~OOOOOOOOOOOO~ :who?me?:

Wen u bouts 2 sitchyass down n watch de sportz of our ppl. u KNOW u gots 2 have dat soul food!

Aint no soul food like CHITLINZ. But u gots 2 get yo chitlins FRESH dawg!

cupcakea I say FRESH!

Not fresh OUT da pig...

Fresh IN da muh fuggin pig!

~IN sert 2 tellefone polez in yo MAMMY'S snatchbox HEAR!~

Erry cupcakea up in da bitch gets his self 2 thangz...

A PIG...

And a NIFE!

When a muh fugga ret 2 DIGG INN, a cupcakea MAKE A WHOLE!

N u know wutz nex!

cupcakea gon stuff his face inna whole n CHOW cupcakeAAAA!

UP top!

ON da toylit!

OUT bofe endz SPRRRAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Green Bay Packers 'have one plan' regardless of who plays quarterback, Matt LaFleur says

When the Green Bay Packers return for training camp next month, it will be with one approach. It doesn't matter whether it's Aaron Roggers or Jordan Love at quarterback.The Packers don't know if Rodgers will end his holdout and return to the team after an offseason in which he has stayed away from all team activities. Rodgers hasn't denied any of the reports, which began with ESPN's Adam Schefter reporting in April that Rodgers is so disenfranchised that he doesn't want to play for the Packers again. His only public comments indicated his issue is with management. Meanwhile, LaFleur dedicated the offseason to Love, who took the majority of the snaps in OTAs and last week at minicamp.