Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No thread on Hamas winning the elections?

jack said:
Good Grief TQ, it's just neighbor hating neighbor. Don't get your panties in such a tight little twist over it.

You're funny sometimes, Jack, you really are. But seeing as how I was addressing the man with the swastika in his avatar (and, apparently, in his own approach to a certain minority) I'd really appreciate his assurance that he doesn't really want the "vermin" exterminated. Because we all know that would be Pure Evil, don't we?

The Question said:
You're funny sometimes, Jack, you really are. But seeing as how I was addressing the man with the swastika in his avatar

Its a crossed out swastika dumb shit, because I'm Jewish.

jack said:
Fuck you, you racist asshole. It's a shame your ignorance is greater than any intelligence you might posess. It's clear that all of your actions are driven by emotions. Hate for example, in your case.

How do you reconcile the above with this gem:

jack said:
That's not true at all gprime. It forces the sand niggers to come to grips with their hatred however, even for just one fucking minute.

I guess it's only racism when you happen to be saying anything that is less than 100% in support of Jews.

Big Dick McGee said:

I guess it's only racism when you happen to be saying anything that is less than 100% in support of Jews.

Simple. He's not being racist, just honest. Sand niggers is less a racist term than it is the politest thing that can be said of them.

^^Damn, you went and made this thread just reek of double standard. No wonder you've got a swastika in your avatar. It fits ya.

Not a double standard. They killed my people, so how the fuck do you expect me to view them? I know to some fucking American Christian whose greatest hardship is choosing what's for dinner isn't going to have much insight on the topic, which is why I'd suggest you shut the fuck up.

gprime said:
Not a double standard. They killed my people, so how the fuck do you expect me to view them?

And your people have killed their people, so how the fuck do you expect them to view you? And isn't it just the least bit fucking presumptuous of you to expect some fucking American atheist, fuck you very much, to automatically side with one people over the other when they're both guilty? And you can take your suggestion and shove it up your kosher asshole, asshole. Don't think I don't see right through your self-righteous bluster to its core -- which is whining and bitching over an opinion you don't like that drives statements you can't counter and questions you can't answer.

Whatever you say jackass. Religion aside, its clear you're siding with the scum, which is the only side which bears guilt here.

I'm not siding with anybody. I'm just siding against you. Maybe if we get somebody on here who labels himself a "secular Jihadist" my time and attention will be divided on this score, but so far you're the only terrorist sympathizer here, so it's all you. ;)

Oh, and I'll point out again, since you seem determined not to get it -- you talk about Palestinians exactly the same way skinheads talk about Jews. Yet you've got an anti-Nazi symbol in your av. That's the double-standard I was talking about, dunce.

Big Dick McGee said:

Oh so only you can troll niggers and still call racism on the real hatred?? That's "yours"?? I'm calling bullshit. You don't like the results of others practicing what you preach? Too fucking bad.

Actually, it's more than a little of the reverse, Jack. I've seen gprime and yourself cry "anti-semitism" on me more than a handful of times each, yet here you both are in this thread practicing exactly the same thing you've both preached against.

Bullshit. You're hate is real, and steeped in ignorance. Revisionism is hatred. refusal to read the truth and then crying "facts" on already discredited bullshit is real hatred, hatred steeped in ignorance.

I just hate haters, actually. I can deal with calling someone a nigger. I can't deal with you refusing to believe cold hard real facts about unimaginable horror. It's unimaginable what they did, because they were perverse sociopathic criminals.

monty.jpg

Dan, you have to disprove the Hollerith Punchcards, and what they truly meant.

You cain't do that little trick, I'm afraid.

Um, Jack? Catch up, please -- I already laid that to waste, months ago. See, the problem with those is that they don't prove what you were told they prove.

Remember what I had in my sig for awhile? Claim X. Propose evidence for X. Present evidence for Y. Did'ja forget that? Hollerith punchcard herring -- prime example of that principle in action.

Also -- how does this change of subject have any bearing on the foregoing majority of this conversation?

jack said:
Oh so only you can troll niggers and still call racism on the real hatred?? That's "yours"?? I'm calling bullshit. You don't like the results of others practicing what you preach? Too fucking bad.

Nice deflection. See, here's where your argument doesn't hold water: I've never called anyone on this board a racist. You just did, and in your next breath you refer to Palestinians as "sand niggers". Can ya see where I might have a problem reconciling your two statements? This isn't about me, and my proclivities for trolling by using racial epithets. Calling someone a nigger isn't racism, it's insulting and stereotyping someone based solely on their race. Questioning the political legitimacy of a group of "sand niggers", however, is truly racist, as it posits that these people are unfit to rule and should be stripped of power. That's racism, dude.

My point is that you (and your ilk) are utterly hypocritical.

The Question said:
Oh, and I'll point out again, since you seem determined not to get it -- you talk about Palestinians exactly the same way skinheads talk about Jews

Well aware of that. Call it comperable if you want, because you're opinion is worthless.