Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No thread on Hamas winning the elections?

yes, i do actually - it's been a heavy internet session and I'm all out

bin.jpg

jack said:
Fuck you, you racist asshole. It's a shame your ignorance is greater than any intelligence you might posess. It's clear that all of your actions are driven by emotions. Hate for example, in your case.
Typical jewspeak.

Many of us are more informed than you, with your knee-jerk reaction to denounce me as being somehow mentally ill for voicing concerns with a group of people, just like Christians and/or whites are criticized.

You know what Chad? No one cares what you think.
You speak for everyone?

Well, that poses a problem, but as long as the US tells them, even behind closed doors, they support them, then there is no issue. And might I remind you, there's a reason the US has SC veto power.

Don't misunderstand me, TQ. I think the worst of the bunch is the Israeli government. This has less to do with being "Jewish", that's more of an accident. The same movement that elected Hamas drove Bin Laden out of SA. I'm pretty sure Israel is going to get marginalized in the coming wave.

Y'all should be more concerned about angry muslims freaking out over cartoons though. That shit will make France look like an office party gone wrong if things aren't dealt with properly.

Sargeras said:
Typical jewspeak. Many of us are more informed than you, with your knee-jerk reaction to denounce me as being somehow mentally ill for voicing concerns with a group of people, just like Christians and/or whites are criticized. You speak for everyone?

You're pretty mentally ill, and racism has nothing to do with information. More to do with misinformation. Ive watched your videos, all of them, I've read your hatred and diatribes, and you've got nothing. You're a fucking degenerate actually if you subscribe to any of the rhetoric in the video links you've provided.

Against a book that truly shatters all your little myths better than any krystallnacht that you won't even read or discuss.

Again, I challenge you. I say you're a lazy hater.

gprime said:
Well, that poses a problem, but as long as the US tells them, even behind closed doors, they support them, then there is no issue. And might I remind you, there's a reason the US has SC veto power.

Where's the problem in treating both sides fairly on the nukes issue? We already arm Israel to the teeth with conventional weapons, so what's so terribly unfair about telling them that if they don't want their enemies to have WMDs, they can't have any either?

The Question said:
Where's the problem in treating both sides fairly on the nukes issue? We already arm Israel to the teeth with conventional weapons, so what's so terribly unfair about telling them that if they don't want their enemies to have WMDs, they can't have any either?

Israel is legally allowed to have nuclear weaponry as they are not party to the NPT. Iran is, and as such can be held accountable. And its not treating sides the same. Iran is a nation which continually denies a massive instance of genocide (The Holocaust) and calls for another nation to be wiped of the map. The same cannot be said about Israel.

gprime said:
Israel is legally allowed to have nuclear weaponry as they are not party to the NPT.

Then Israel absolutely should be referred to the UNSC along with Iran, because at least Iran pays lip service to non-proliferation, and so far the only indication that they're doing anything in contravention of that is hearsay -- which, imagine that, is primarily coming from Israel and its puppet the U.S. government.

And its not treating sides the same. Iran is a nation which continually denies a massive instance of genocide (The Holocaust) and calls for another nation to be wiped of the map. The same cannot be said about Israel.

Iran is a country which is suspected to be developing nukes. Israel is a country which has nukes. It is, in fact, treating sides the same.

jack said:
You're pretty mentally ill, and racism has nothing to do with information. More to do with misinformation.
So am I 'ignorant,' or mentally ill?

Ive watched your videos, all of them, I've read your hatred and diatribes, and you've got nothing.
You admitted yourself that you watched 5 minutes and turned off a video of a JEWISH KID who went to Auschwitz and questioned gas chambers. That's hate filled?
You're a fucking degenerate actually if you subscribe to any of the rhetoric in the video links you've provided.
I would DIE for them, because they ARE QUESTIONS. They are HONEST questions. I would gladly give my life for them, because I am in a corner.

jack, have you ever thought of me as unintelligent and vulgar? Maybe when I've tried to troll you, sure. But if you think that I would have such strong convictions simply because I am 'unbalanced,' then I am deeply insulted.

Against a book that truly shatters all your little myths better than any krystallnacht that you won't even read or discuss.
LOL!!! I told you I wouldn't lay a finger on 'your' book after you said that you turned off 'my' evil and ignorant hour-long video after a few minutes.

We went over this.

Again, I challenge you. I say you're a lazy hater.

I have planted the flag more than once. I am far from lazy. You simply hide from discussion, because you know that I would demolish you.

jack the jew has many stones from which to hide behind. He'll make a deal of this and my last posts, because it would detract from the real matter at hand.

"OH GEE, WHAT'S HTE MATTER AT HAND!??????????"

Sargeras said:
So am I 'ignorant,' or mentally ill? You admitted yourself that you watched 5 minutes and turned off a video of a JEWISH KID who went to Auschwitz and questioned gas chambers. That's hate filled? I would DIE for them, because they ARE QUESTIONS. They are HONEST questions. I would gladly give my life for them, because I am in a corner. jack, have you ever thought of me as unintelligent and vulgar? Maybe when I've tried to troll you, sure. But if you think that I would have such strong convictions simply because I am 'unbalanced,' then I am deeply insulted. LOL!!! I told you I wouldn't lay a finger on 'your' book after you said that you turned off 'my' evil and ignorant hour-long video after a few minutes. We went over this. I have planted the flag more than once. I am far from lazy. You simply hide from discussion, because you know that I would demolish you.

.You are mentally ill.
. Yes I "admitted" that I watched five minutes of that disgusting hatred and turned it off once the hate became predictable. Then I went back and watched the whole thing. I was shocked and dismayed at the level of hate and ignorance, and was better off when I was only spoonfed 5 minutes of that claptrap, because the rest was the same.
.They are NOT honest questions, and as a practitioner of NLP I can tell when someone is using their "film" as a "bully pulpit", in fact the film does that when the emotion creeps into the "youths" voice as he talks about the gas chambers. You certainly are entitled to believe what you want of your little documentary though.
. Why was it you said we wouldn't use the book to discuss this again? You must have been trying to "troll" me then, because your response was unintelligent, and vulgar. I'll have to keep that in mine.

The film you present is a lie. The book I offer is the carefully documented truth in the perpetrators' own handwriting. Thase punchcard readers were just awesome, once you figured out how to use them. Predecessors of the mag card reader, which begat the first 286 chip eventually. (It's why we're here, stupid. That's at the heart of my point, quietly beating).

The truth is, you are a lazy hater :bigass:

Jack... Jack... Jack. Man, oh, man. Tell you what -- watch the video again. I've seen it, too, and I didn't hear one word about or of hate in it. Tell you what, if you can point out one single epithet in the video (the minute:second I can seek to and find the very first one will be fine) I'll do you a favor in kind. Now, it must fall into the following categories:

1. Invective
2. Call for violence
3. Statement of negative emotion toward Jewish people, as a people.

Asking questions people don't like doesn't count as hate. Criticism alone isn't hate. Questioning the honesty of an individual isn't hate. In short, imagined hate will not do, because any of us can imagine any motive we like, for literally anyone. Just so we have the ground rules clear here.

Now provided you can do that, I'll actually assume the burden of proof in the punch card argument -- which burden of proof, I remind you, is rightfully yours, since you are the one making the affirmative claim that they prove something. I'll actually take "judicial notice", if you will, and assume that the punch-card story is proof until disproven.

*aaaaahhhhh! thump lllslflllsldkkkaslflalsldf*
Someone call the ambulance, i'm going into convulsions again!