Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No thread on Hamas winning the elections?

I'm sorry BDM, a racist hater with power, that would be a Palestinian, is still just that. They aren't more legitimate, just part of a very exhausted majority that plan to subvert the democratic process. Something that isn't going to happen, as you'll see.

And ftr, I just trolled you with your own bullshit based on your response, so deal with it. :bigass: I stick with what I said..it's ok for you to be a fucking asshole redneck at your whim, but suddenly you have high moral ground when someone does exactly the same thing? Fuck that, and fuck you too.

And Daniel, you've NEVER READ the IBM book (by your own admission) so go blow smoke up someone elses skirt. If you HAVE read the book, I'm ready to debate the finer points. Just say the word. Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up, because you're not just a hater, you're a lazy hater.

jack said:
And Daniel, you've NEVER READ the IBM book (by your own admission) so go blow smoke up someone elses skirt. If you HAVE read the book, I'm ready to debate the finer points. Just say the word. Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up, because you're not just a hater, you're a lazy hater.

Oh, well pardon me! Tell me this, Jack, before you fall off that high horse of yours and spill your bladder -- what is the crucial, all-powerful statement made in the book that hasn't been made anywhere outside the book? And do remember, young man, that the book has to prove what you say it proves. If it fails in that regard, it fails. Period. End of story.

Many statements, and you know it's not a moral high ground I'm seeking at all. The book proves not only that the Holocaust occurred just like the "zionist conspiracy" says it did, but it documents it chapter and verse. It's very damning actually. The cards speak for themselves, they show everything, even how many a day were dying in the fake gas chambers and how many were being consumed in the fake ovens when the fake mass graves were filled to overflowing.

Hypocrite.

jack said:
Many statements, and you know it's not a moral high ground I'm seeking at all. The book proves not only that the Holocaust occurred just like the "zionist conspiracy" says it did, but it documents it chapter and verse. It's very damning actually. The cards speak for themselves, they show everything, even how many a day were dying in the fake gas chambers and how many were being consumed in the fake ovens when the fake mass graves were filled to overflowing.

Okay, here's a source which is immediately available (see, here's the thing, Jack -- we're having this discussion, here and now. Not a week from now when a copy of the book reaches me, before which you will have crowed that you came out on top of this discussion. You want to talk about it online? Great! Pull up online sources. Anything as damning as the information you say that book contains will not be featured exclusively in that book.)

According to the information at JVL,

All governments gather information about their citizens. The Nazi regime, however, used such information to track political opponents, enforce racial policies, and, ultimately, implement mass murder. As early as 1934, various government bureaus began to compile card catalogs identifying political and racial enemies of the regime, such as Freemasons, Jews, Sinti and Roma (Gypsies), and "genetically diseased" persons. The 1939 census became the basis for a national register of Jews. That year, German census forms for the first time included explicitly racial categories. Jews were identified not only by religious affiliation, but by race as well. Within three years, the completed national register of Jews and some Jewish Mischlinge ("mixed breeds") was to become one of the sources for Nazi deportation lists. Most of those deported perished in the Holocaust.

During the 1930s and 1940s, Hollerith machines were the best data processing devices available. The Nazi regime employed thousands of people in 1933 to 1939 to record national census data onto Hollerith punch cards. The SS used the Hollerith machines during the war to monitor the large numbers of prisoners shipped in and out of concentration camps. The machines were manufactured by DEHOMAG-Deutsche Hollerith Maschinen Gesellschaft or German Hollerith Machine Company, a subsidiary of IBM since 1922.

You will note -- if you are willing to entertain a so much as a fiction of objectivity, that nowhere does the JVL site on the subject provide a solid linkage by which the use of Hollerith systems for census collection and subsequent deportation actions leads to proof of extermination. If you have another source in the medium in which this discussion is taking place which does, please present it.

Here's a hint: Go to Kinko's and scan the relevant material from the book, if you can't find anything already online that will support you.

Hypocrite.

You use that word as if you comprehend its meaning -- but your application of it betrays your lack of understanding.

What does what you posted have to do with the dissection of the data on the cards?

Nothing, as usual. I'm not crowing about shit. I'll wait a week til you get the book, and then we can discuss it together. You're waffling. You won't read the book is my bet, but will rely on someone's online interpretation of it. Sorry, you lose this argument. The book is the tome, and you must read it to continue the discussion.

Otherwise, like I've already said, kindly shut the fuck up about it. Troll bait is just that. Put up, or shut up.

jack said:
What does what you posted have to do with the dissection of the data on the cards?

Are you dense? You want to discuss what's on the cards -- I just pointed out that if you want to discuss that subject, it falls on you to produce the cards so that we can discuss them. Failing that, if what's on the cards demolishes holocaust skepticism as thoroughly as you think it does, why is the content of the cards not already being applied to that purpose by organizations whose entire purpose it is to do so?

Why doesn't Yad Vashem have copies of those cards online? Unless Mr. Black fabricated them, he doesn't have copyright over them, so any and every Holocaust memorial site is free to post JPGs of them, aren't they? Yet... they don't do this. Have you stopped to ask yourself why that is?

I'm not crowing about shit. I'll wait a week til you get the book, and then we can discuss it together.

You'll be waiting a little more than a week, you know -- I haven't ordered the book. Like I said, since you want to discuss the cards, it falls on you to produce them for discussion.

Patience will not only prove the true virtue in this case, it will be my pleasure to wait. Equal footing and all that.

See my sig for the nature of virtue. And then try to live by it -- if you can.

You prove these cards wrong, and I'll admit it, but if you can't, I'd kindly ask you to stop dissing the 6 million, ok?

First of all, I see you haven't learned anything from any previous discussion we've had along these lines.

Let's go over it again -- you claim that they prove something. You demonstrate that they prove it. So far, I call a case of X, X, Y. Your job is to show me that Claim X matches Proposed Evidence X matches Produced Evidence X.

Second: If I don't believe that the "six million" existed in the first place, anywhere other than in Soviet claims, how can you expect me to feel that I'm "dissing" persons who never existed?

This is similar to fundamentalist Christian proclamations that I'll burn in hell if I don't believe in their killer god -- if I don't believe in your god, why would I believe in his Hell?

You don't have to believe it, just go post somehwhere where it matters, as opposed to just being troll bait.

Jack, don't look now, but this is Troll Kingdom.

Don't blame me -- Jack brought it up, I didn't. I guess the man has nothing more entertaining to occupy his time than to, every now and then, go racing headfirst into brick walls.

You know you're enjoying .......*thump........ahhhhhhhhh ralksajodigna;sldkjfasdf'kasldflkjasldkfajlsdfasdfjasdf nlafsakdfj sdkfj*

it

The Question is on form I see!

To get back to topic, the reason that Hammas was voted in, which many people have failed to grasp is that fatah were as corrupt as a Nigerian accountant working for Enron. They stole vast swathes of the peoples money. Fattah got a lot of money from the EU and from various countries (more of a mix of Shias and Sunnis)

Hammas is supported by Shias throughout the region including Iran. They are fundamentalist nutters who blow up women and children, but they also give a lot of their funding to schools, development projects for jobs and welfare projects.

So your choice is -
fundamentalist nutters who have fantastic PR?
OR
Corrupt, fat wankers who seem to be incapable of ruling

Stark choice wouldn't you say? So to say Democracy needs an ideal population is disingenuous. There is no ideal population, and there is never an ideal choice.

Dubai couldn't give a shit about this BTW - the Suad family have no interest in this are AT ALL. The funding will come from further East, not South

It's very simple. hamas will go legit, and be accepted into the community and sort of try to build some sort of coalition with the maniac, racist Jews that posess the power over there. It's a weird situation. Most of the Jewish natives who have been force fed this bunker mentality us or them rationale for the fence and all the other racist bullshit, really don't tolerate it that much and mix freely with Palestinians. The world rhetoric may be the usual, but a quiet change has been taking place in the society that lives there daily.

PTSD can have that effect on large groups of people.