Official announcement regarding Charles

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
As a public service, I've created a special superthread for our favorite cupcakeer and his duals. Blackfoot's Minstrel Show. This is where you will find most of Charles' threads from now on. It's stickied for your convenience. Thank you for your attention.

The Master

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
YAY! I'll help you clean up if you miss any crumbs.

KickButt.gif

jack

Do yourself a favor Joe....and consider this a "friendly" warning.

Keep your bullshit out of the badlands, or you won't like what happens. Which will mean you'll whine about it, and then you won't like what happens to your whining.

We'll shut you motherfuckers down completely here. You're sequestered to Speak Freely, where you'll just twist in the wind and be deleted.

Down here though, it's our rules, not yours.

geedis

Damn, Fucking ass bubbles will try anything to keep that cupcakeer Blackfoot down. Aren't y'all tired of being cunts? Maybe the place needs new leaders.

Poor Dirk Funk, what have you become? What does Jack mean by WE? You fucking trolls are weak. Do yourselves a favor and join Dirk Funks board, he need all the help he can get.

Y'all have turned Dark Pickles board into a house of gay morons. At least while your here trolling, take of the granny panties. God damn freaks.

jack

Go whine and melt down to someone who gives a fuck.

Because WE don't.

Seph

Retired Account
coz this is wat u will look like when were finished

06201268176070459487.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Damn, Fucking ass bubbles will try anything to keep that cupcakeer Blackfoot down. Aren't y'all tired of being cunts? Maybe the place needs new leaders.

Poor Dirk Funk, what have you become? What does Jack mean by WE? You fucking trolls are weak. Do yourselves a favor and join Dirk Funks board, he need all the help he can get.

Y'all have turned Dark Pickles board into a house of gay morons. At least while your here trolling, take of the granny panties. God damn freaks.

And you tried but failed to turn TK into a retarded cupcakeer trash heap.

As a public service, I've created a special superthread for our favorite cupcakeer and his duals. Blackfoot's Minstrel Show. This is where you will find most of Charles' threads from now on. It's stickied for your convenience. Thank you for your attention.

The Master

JESUS CHRIST. Do you honestly think your doing The BadLand a favor by your actions? This just gives New Age Posting more credability.

You're adding fuel to the fire that's getting bigger and bigger as time goes on. Your bully tactics don't work on Blackfoot.

You need to PRAY. GOD have mercy on your soul Dirk.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He's online and he only responds to threads about him. Further proof that he contributes fuck all to this board.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Indeed. So sad the only thing he's got left to cling to in this life is the delusion he's pwned jack and Conchaga and convinced the rest of us that he has has no duals, jack is obsessed with him and that he's the next big thang and King of the Gutters.

I only hope he doesn't put a bullet in his head when he realizes the truth and faces the cold hard facts that he is a retarded cupcakeer and failed troll.

jack

He's online and he only responds to threads about him. Further proof that he contributes fuck all to this board.

Well, you forget the part where if we don't respond to threads about him, his duals show up and make new threads for him to post in.

Still a failed troll, but he's been pushing quarters into the kiosk for so long, he's forgotten everyone has moved on. 10 years ago he used the people that I pissed off as a vehicle to prop him up, not realizing they were using him, and now he uses those 10 year old loops to bolster the ide that he's had some impact on his environment BESIDES being the internet village idiot.

jack

It's remarkable too that when Loktar diectly challenged him to prove he had his hummer he simply ignored it.

That's because he's pwned just by breathing in his life it would seem.

In the archives at Commie is a thread from Eel O Brian (Kevin Parrott) about what an idiot Charles really is. I'ma find it and bust on Charles some more.

And another thang Charles.

What you gonna do with that pimping once I find it.

Oh I forgot, Charles doesn't have bus access on weekends to the mall, so we won't be seeing him until Monday :D