Official announcement regarding Charles

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Who's Charles again? Another TrekBBS reject engaging in shameless serial attention whoring down here in TK because he ate one paint chip too many while watching Star Trek reruns.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sometimes I just love you, aquehonga.

Who's Charles again?

Blackfoot aka: The king of the gutters, The New Jack, The TrollMaster, Owner of Blackfoot Hyperboard and New Age Posting. He'll probably not admit it, but Troll of the year.

The one who changed TK forever. Got TK to change their policy on new registration. Forced TK admin to abuse their power. GOD knows there's much, mich more.

That's why we PRAY.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Blackfoot aka: The king of the gutters, The New Jack, The TrollMaster, Owner of Blackfoot Hyperboard and New Age Posting. He'll probably not admit it, but Troll of the year.

The one who changed TK forever. Got TK to change their policy on new registration. Forced TK admin to abuse their power. GOD knows there's much, mich more.

That's why we PRAY.

And apparently now with weekend INTERNET! God bless NetZero!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

That's why we PRAY.

WHERE'S MAH HUMMER PIC, cupcakeERBOY?

I don't care if the main or one of the lame duals produce it. JUST DO IT!!!!

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast

That's why we PRAY.

__1238534949283.jpg

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
You don't love me anymore. :(

jack

Don't view it if you don't want it bumped, you dumb black bastard. :bigass:

jack

LOL this one is aging well, don't you think?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

That's why we PRAY.

Haha Lolol Sticker - Haha Lolol Laughing Stickers

● SD GIF● HD GIF

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What the fuck are you bangin' about? Only a couple of points in there are even remotely true, the rest is made up completely. You never emailed me shit. I emailed you ONCE from that email account. The message you posted here. Which is partly why I emailed you from my board's email address. You never sent me any emails back. The rest of that is complete horseshit.

Lmao Haha Sticker - Lmao Haha Laughing Stickers

● SD GIF● HD GIF