Official announcement regarding Charles

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nice meltdown, dude.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Oh! Nice avatar Venooker I had one similar to that. Bissette got jealous of mine and had Troll Kingdom to disable my avatar function. Bissette was talking some shit about it was his artwork.<<<To this day I still call bullshit on that.

jack

HUH?...I was trying to get tops on this 12 year-old thread you bumped

Well that's the diff tween you and I.

I most often come out UP TOP

jack

Oh! Nice avatar Venooker I had one similar to that. Bissette got jealous of mine and had Troll Kingdom to disable my avatar function. Bissette was talking some shit about it was his artwork.<<<To this day I still call bullshit on that.

How did Bissette do that? He hasn't had anything to do with you for 20 years now. Yet you still obsess over him.

Very sad. Obsessed.

Whatcha gonna do with this shrimpin? Oh I know...view the thread at 4:45 am every morning

Dumb black bastard.

jack

"Oh! Nice avatar Venooker I had one similar to that."

Thanks. Yours sucks. That's what you get for trying to steal Bissette's artwork (which I commissioned) and claim it was yours.

jack

Every day I "Cee" your avatar, I know that you're "Ceeing" what is being done to "U" by the big "J"

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No, Jack. It's all true. Charles e-mailed me the picture this morning. Geedis took this picture of Charles test driving his new ride:

49493857447619552286.jpg

jack

"Oh! Nice avatar Venooker I had one similar to that."

Thanks. Yours sucks. That's what you get for trying to steal Bissette's artwork (which I commissioned) and claim it was yours.

jack

Dirk Funk said:

No, Jack. It's all true. Charles e-mailed me the picture this morning. Geedis took this picture of Charles test driving his new ride:

49493857447619552286.jpg

Guess you forgot about being the punchline of that joke, jiggy booboo. Your propensity for self owning is becoming a legend!

Do you even remember what that was a picture of? Hint: it wasn't a Hummer. :bigass:

it is remarkable how many people hate you

jack

jack

Thread started by Dirk Funk, February 15, 2010. BUMP by Venooker June 29, 2021<<Because I view it every other day.