Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMFG CAPRICA IS COMING BACK OCTOBER 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111eleven

I would have watched it if it weren't related to BSG. I try to give all science fiction television shows a fair shot, because I love the genre. Some of them I like a lot, and some of them are terrible. Caprica is pretty good most of the time.

I'm sure I would have given it a chance and as I watch V and managed to watch all of Heroes (still not sure how) I would have kept watching, yes.

I'd watch it for the cgi, production design (mostly the production design), and RDM. Oh, yeah, there's cute twenty-something girls in cocktail dresses every episode. That doesn't hurt.

Female lead = Alessandra Torresani.

RAWR!

02776455451183373529.jpg

I left the control panel up so I could prove that there's pagan debauchery within the first minute of this show.

NSFW

69941315249102056221.png

WOO! So... what was happening again? Thingy was about to jump off the bridge. Whatshername's more attractive husband was blown up. ZoeBot was driving a van in faintly amusing scenes. Cute Tech Guy was still dead. :( Tamara told daddy to f-off. And they completely forgot about that police bloke who was in Trek loads of times.

As far as I recall:
Amanda: Dead, awesome.
Daniel: Alive, insane.
Zoe: Dead, badass, a robot.
Tamara: Dead, even more of a badass, immortal, not really real, but really real.
The other Adamas: Who the fuck cares? They're, like, gangsters or something, and there's a badass granny and a gay uncle, and Wander My Friends plays during their religious ceremonies, but meh.
Lacy: Useless. Both deadZoe and Spike are trying to manipulate her into doing some shit or other, but she just kinda sits there and, um doesn't do much. Did she have a crush on a terrorist or something?
Sister Clarice: Not useless. Sexually fulfilled. In a terrorist cold war with Spike or something, with the stakes being the hearts and mind of a bunch of high-schoolers? She'll probably be v. sad that her link to the show's main plot is dead, but might have fun holotimes with her or something.
Heracles: Missing. Please write if you see him.

There were some people from the Space FBI, too, but I don't remember anything about them!

The Space FBI people stopped appearing like six episodes into the season and never appeared again even though the guy was listed with the regular castmembers.