Only Murders In The Building

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's good.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It is really good!
You can't go wrong with Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez. It looked good from the trailer. Maybe I'll watch it after I catch up on some of those Marvel and Star Wars shows. Maybe I should have watched that instead of/before the Fairly Oddparents live action reboot?

CaptainWacky

I watched the two new episodes. They were good fun.

Feels like Cara Delevingne is going to be the murderer, but maybe that's too obvious...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I also watched the first 2 eps and I also say THEY ARE VERY GOOD AND FUNNY.

Shirley McLaine has still got it. No signs of her slowing down.

I like that the Sting apartment will be a running gag each season for a celebrity playing themself. This season it's Amy Schumer.

I kept wondering why nobody in the building was looking out their window into the alley while all the back elevator and dumpster shenanigans was going on. But I'll let it slide.

CaptainWacky

You'd think someone would have seen her come out the secret door over the years. And what if the secret elevator broke down? It's pretty old! She'd be trapped in there FOREVER.

CaptainWacky

^I guess she would have fixed it herself as shown this week, bonc!

It was a good episode for humanising Bunny. I don't think we're any closer to knowing who the killer is.

CaptainWacky

STARRING CARA DELEVINGNE in the end credits every time is weird when she's only been in like one episode.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Steve and Marty probably just ask her to hang around the set every week because they like looking at her.

CaptainWacky

Poor Oliver.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
DAMN YOU STRAIGHT NATHAN LANE! :rwmad:

The drug-induced 70s party game was fun.

CaptainWacky

It was nice that they showed how Oliver could have been a popular party host...when he was younger anyway. He wasn't always a total joke.

CaptainWacky

Charles getting his stunt double to break up with Jan for him was great.

CaptainWacky

Are we EVER going to find out the DNA test results!

Selena Gomez is pretty.

Mirah

I love you
I like her and her voice.
I want to know more about the artist girlfriend and her artwork. I also liked the stunt double break up.

I wonder who the glitter guy is

And I hope Lucy will be okay!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I enjoyed the return of the tough detective, now a nervous mom on top of being obsessed with the case.

Martin Short is incredible.

CaptainWacky

LUCY'S THE KILLER CALLING IT NOW

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There have been so many teases and false roads so far, and so little real progress, that I fear when they do reveal the killer we'll all be "Huh? That's out of the blue..."