Only Murders In The Building

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Meryl sang a song!

CaptainWacky

Episode 4 - Kind of uneventful in terms of plot progression. I can't imagine Charles's girlfriend will be the killer again.

CaptainWacky

Episode 5 - So we're supposed to think Meryl is Ben's secret mother but Dickie was in the photos too so maybe she's HIS secret mother.

EGGS ARE YOU WATHCING THIS SEASON YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I GOT CAUGHT UP I GOT CAUGHT UP

Joy may not be the killer but she gonna fuck Charlie up AYE! (Andrea Martin never fails to crack me the fuck up)

Tina Fey last week seemed like a dead end, an excuse for a cameo. But then maybe she'll pop up again.

Every time MERYL is on screen I just think OH I'M SO HAPPY SEEING MERYL ONSCREEN LOOK SHE'S PLAYING A LITTLE PART IN THE STORY like everybody does with anything she's in lol.

Meryl sang a song!
She does that a lot actually, in a lot of her movies, but people forget because they don't think of MERYL as a singer. They think of her as MERYL.

I need even more Paul Rudd flashbacks 'cause he's funny as fuk.

Overall I like the season almost as much as the past 2, in some ways it's even funnier but the plotting is even more wild and all over the place... but I laugh more at this show than almost anything else currently on TV so I AIN'T COMPLAINING NO.

(Can you tell I'm sleep-deprived? lol WORK SUCKS THIS WEEK JUST LIKE LAST WEEK DASfjlkfdfsdf)

CaptainWacky

There's a theory that Paul Rudd and his brother are actually triplets and the other one is identical to Rudd and we've seen him in scenes where he acts differently. No idea if this is true, of course, Oliver's play featuring triplets is supposed to be a "clue."

I am pretty sure that Ben (Rudd) was talking to a plate of (poisoned) cookies in that video Mable and Tobert watch and that he wrote "fucking pig" on the mirror himself after eating the cookies.

CaptainWacky

The triplet theory would explain why Ben didn't have the meth in his system when "he" died!

I still think Howard could be the secret evil genius and the goofy guy thing is just an act!

I doubt a fish could survive in pee water that long!

CaptainWacky

Matthew Broderick AND Mel Brooks both playing themselves is CHEATING when the previous seasons only had one actor playing themselves in each.

CaptainWacky

So Loretta is DIckie's mother, just as predicted by ME. She took the blame for him meaning she didn't do it, but I doubt he did it either.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'M CAUGHT UP AGAIN.

The cornucopia of A-list guest stars is really something this year. Loved Matthew Broderick taking the piss out of himself. AND MEL SAID FUCK!

(Full Six Degrees connections: Martin Short starred in the LA production of The Producers for Mel Brooks, and of course Matthew did it on Broadway. Also, Steve Martin co-starred with Matthew's wife Sarah Jessica Parker in LA Story in 1991 years before they met.)

Once again MERYL BROKE MY HEART. The music from the show is actually really good. That song killed. So to speak.

And YAY, SASSY POLICE DETECTIVE IS BACK AND SHE LOVES PATTER SONGS.

This is a fucking phenomenal season. I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID BEFORE.

AND I WENT TO COLLEGE WITH THE GUY WHO EXEC PRODUCES THE SHOW, JOHN HOFFMAN SO I AM BETTER THAN YOU (it would take a lot of prompting for him to remember me but he'd get there eventually...) (I have to mention this at least once a season lol)

Hmm... I just watched the trailer again and Selena was in a wedding gown at one point, WE HAVEN'T SEEN THAT YET...

CaptainWacky

I think I heard someone say Mabel will have a fake wedding in the finale in order to catch out the killer in some way...no idea how that would work!

I have the fucking "which of the Pickwick triplets did it" song stuck in my head and it won't leave.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

She's got a thing where she looks older than she is (she's 62 but you'd think the character was over 70?) NOT SHAMING HER, SHE OBVIOUSLY USES IT.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If they did a song every week, they could take over the charts like Glee did.

CaptainWacky

WELL, the internet already figured out Donna being the killer and the poisoned cookie, but it was good to see it play out. OF COURSE it cuold be that someone different pushed Ben down the elevator shaft.

Selena in that wedding dress.
:yoohoo:

CaptainWacky

WELL, the finale pretty much went how I expected with Cliff being the actual (accidental) murderer. At least it all made sense and wasn't as random as the season two finale. Then tragic ending! Will season four be the last? Maybe!

Mirah

I love you
Season 3 premieres Tuesday 8/8

This will be great because JACKIE HOFFMAN is in it (seriously, follow her on Instagram)

"I was trapped! It felt like years! Do I have a beard? Is SNL still on?"

Okay, just started season 3. I had to double check where I left off. I'm watching the first episode and having a hard time getting in to it since it has been awhile and I was currently watching "Queen Charlotte" I am only able to watch Only Murders because I am house sitting. I have 2 more nights to watch everything.

Mirah

I love you
Why do I feel like more life happens in elevators in television then it ever does in real life? Is there a place where people spend this much time in elevators that really exists? Is it only in New York?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well NYC is known for its high-rise buildings… my friend lives in a fifth floor walk-up, but I could never.

Mirah

I love you
I am on the one where Mabel just released her podcast and I am watching the one after that, but probably going to fall asleep soon.