Only Murders In The Building

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think it's the gay guy whose cat got frozen in the first season. He had a mystery black eye a few episodes ago.

CaptainWacky

I think it's the gay guy whose cat got frozen in the first season. He had a mystery black eye a few episodes ago.

This was probably all very unlikely!

So the detective is one of the villains, but he's no doubt working with the real mastermind...THE DOORMAN.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Since he also played a NYC detective on Friends, I think the other murderer is PHOEBE!

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

CaptainWacky

IT WAS TINA FEY ALL ALONG.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The plotting of all this during the season was bumpy, but it looks like it's going to have a nice payoff next week.

WILL TINA MEET A GRUESOME END?

CaptainWacky

BUT WHO LEFT THE NOTE ON JAN'S DOOR IN SEASON ONE.

CaptainWacky

The finale was very funny. I don't know if it tightly tied everything together the way the season one finale did. But it was good.

HI PAUL RUDD. BYE PAUL RUDD! (He'll be in flashbacks I'm sure.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Adding Paul Rudd always makes things better. Even FRIENDS.

Yeah plotting-wise it was a bumpier road to get here, but it was a satisfying finale.

I'm looking forward to the next season taking place around Broadway and in theaters. LOTS MORE NEW YORK ACTOR CAMEOS.

I wonder who Cinda will hire for her new assistant. And WHO WILL BE THE NEXT CELEBRITY TO OCCUPY THE CELEBRITY APARTMENT?

CaptainWacky

^Natalie Portman.

Also Cinda's still a horrible person for how she treated Poppy. It's not like she knew Poppy was secretly evil.

CaptainWacky

The second faint made me laugh out loud.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Season 3 premieres Tuesday 8/8

This will be great because JACKIE HOFFMAN is in it (seriously, follow her on Instagram)

"I was trapped! It felt like years! Do I have a beard? Is SNL still on?"

CaptainWacky

The murder isn't in the building!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
well it's in A building...

(Also, Paul Rudd's character is already dead but he's in the main credits for the season so I'm guessing there's lots of flashback scenes...)

CaptainWacky

Or he has a twin brother.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:scared:

CaptainWacky

Two episodes! That's more than one! They were entertaining.

well it's in A building...

Good twist with him surivving the first murder attempt (if it was one) then getting murdered later in the building!

Meryl Streep being the killer would be too obvious, but maybe it's a double bluff and that means she actually IS the killer omg?

They love to torture Oliver.