Onyxoverdrive = Piece of Shit

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I can help.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
*Sigh*

I seriously need to scour the net for a better class of lowlifes.

I've already done that. Sorry. This is the cream of the crop.

Cody

*Sigh*

I seriously need to scour the net for a better class of lowlifes.

I can help.

7136.imgcache.gif

Don't listen to him sarek

I see Onyx is now taking credit for removing Flag off the internet.
As usual, the delusional little bitch has things all wrong.
He is entertaining though, isn't he?

I would love to open up the can of worms that is the truth about Flag, but it's against this site's rules. Too bad, you'd all be very entertained.

jack

7137.imgcache.gif

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I see Onyx is now taking credit for removing Flag off the internet.
As usual, the delusional little bitch has things all wrong.
He is entertaining though, isn't he?

I would love to open up the can of worms that is the truth about Flag, but it's against this site's rules. Too bad, you'd all be very entertained.

you asked for my help, I obliged.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
last thing I rememeber at TKR you asked me to do some kind of undercover job to find out some info from Flag, so that I could repair the 'damage' I'd supposedly done to your 'cause'

(it was in the thread 'About Ding' IIRC)

I tentatively agreed to it, but when I logged back in the next day I was suddenly banned again

:shrugs: .... so whatevs

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
and yes I have chased Flaglerchat off the internet, so now you can all sleep easy in your beds at night - the boogeyman is gone

7138.imgcache.gif

Wrong. I said EXACTLY this (copied from TKR):

Tell you what, if you want a "job" in this situation, see if you can get out of Flag why and how he decided to target her. He keeps linking her with Jack on a personal level.

Never did anyone ask you to rid the internet of Flag. You didn't deliver anyway. If you did, you could have pm'd me here. You went back to rc whining to flag how you are not allowed to troll him anymore and then got cozy droning on and on with them about jack.

I can quote more from that post but it would violate TOS regarding court and PI for this site.

You truly are inept of understanding what is CLEARLY written out. A retard can understand the question, why can't you?

Court records are public info if you bother to look up the details. It's not a troll. I am not a troll and the woman he's harassing, "Ant" is not a troll. But you go on and keep telling yourself what you want to believe. Those involved know the truth.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
LIES!

I vanquished 'he who shall not be named' using all my skill, prowess and cunning.

Those involved know the truth

I don't want any payment, merely that a street be named after me and a solid gold statue erected to immortalise my victory

jack

Court records are public info if you bother to look up the details.

I found it and it was quite easy :bigass: ^liars gotta lie

See? it wasn't hard. Jack found it.

Again, you go keep telling yourself the delusional little story you made up. It's fun watching what stories you make up.

Someone should change his avatar to a jester hat. He's truly entertaining.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Wrong. I said EXACTLY this (copied from TKR):

Tell you what, if you want a "job" in this situation, see if you can get out of Flag why and how he decided to target her. He keeps linking her with Jack on a personal level.

Never did anyone ask you to rid the internet of Flag. You didn't deliver anyway. If you did, you could have pm'd me here. You went back to rc whining to flag how you are not allowed to troll him anymore and then got cozy droning on and on with them about jack.

I can quote more from that post but it would violate TOS regarding court and PI for this site.

last thing I rememeber at TKR you asked me to do some kind of undercover job to find out some info from Flag, so that I could repair the 'damage' I'd supposedly done to your 'cause'

(it was in the thread 'About Ding' IIRC)

I tentatively agreed to it, but when I logged back in the next day I was suddenly banned again

:shrugs: .... so whatevs

I don't see a contradiction here. Yeah, his claim that he got rid of flag is goofy but I don't see where he lied about anything.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I don't see a contradiction here. Yeah, his claim that he got rid of flag is goofy but I don't see where he lied about anything.

yeah, you got to wonder why they're getting all worked up about who gets the 'credit'

Flag will be back doing his usual 'MUWAHAHAHAH' shitposting soon enough