Onyxoverdrive = Piece of Shit

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Like you smell after a shower...

USUC

Trollzilla
Once you guys figure out who got rid of him, maybe there should be a banner across the top.

jack

I have no idea who you're talking about. I'm just trying to pump up the Pacman score.

jack

Speaking of nuts, how are yours? Have you started wearing panties again, or does the stubble itch too much?

USUC

Trollzilla
Speaking of nuts, how are yours? Have you started wearing panties again, or does the stubble itch too much?

If you knew the difference between men and women you'd know I don't have nuts. That's just scary, Jack.

jack

If you knew the difference between men and women you'd know I don't have nuts. That's just scary, Jack.

have they dropped yet?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
In this topic, a bunch of old people squawk and talk about shit I don't care enough about to understand.

Carry on, pip pip.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
In this topic, a bunch of old people squawk and talk about shit I don't care enough about to understand.

Carry on, pip pip.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Carry on, pip pip.

You, on the other hand, were a brilliant conversationalist?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jibbles:

Hello, lovely. I've missed your face. Don't do that, okay? Okay.
Hello, sugar pop. What've you been up to and why are you up in the middle of the night?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Eloisel is purrrrrrfect. I'd lap her up from my saucer like warm milk on a cool day.

Jibbles said:
I'm nocturnal. If you were 73 years younger and me 47 years old, maybe we could have had a litter. ♥

If I were 73 years younger and you were 47 years old, you would be a pedo for a pre-existing foetus.

Seph

Retired Account
If I were 73 years younger and you were 47 years old, you would be a pedo for a pre-existing foetus.

And there is nothing purrrrfect about that.