Onyxoverdrive = Piece of Shit

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
an interesting riddle:

If Loktar always likes whoever jack likes,

and Loktar always hates whoever jack hates,

what would happen if jack and Loktar fell out?

would he explode in some kind of logic paradox?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
He'd change his name to OnyxOverdrive Jr. and post like an idiot who thinks he's the leader of some massive internet army bent on cyber domination.

Cody

Dudes, dudettes:

If the motherfucker is gone, he's gone. Keeping on talking about his CP posting ass isn't furthering our agenda, it's furthering his. I've done my part as well, you don't see me asking for a "pat on the back"

yeah yeah punnish me later.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
He'd change his name to OnyxOverdrive Jr. and post like an idiot who thinks he's the leader of some massive internet army bent on cyber domination.

7139.imgcache.jpg

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^Hey, you’re the one that asked for a solution to your riddle without stating who could answer it OR laying down a set of perimeters to the answer. So you’re going to take whatever solution I provide and you’ll like it!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Besides, as one of only a handful of original members of this site, I feel it’s my responsibility to continually remind you of your epic failures and to ensure that they don’t go forgotten. Sweet, ain’t it?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
You couldn't use an animal at least a little bit imposing? You know, to perhaps protect YOUR reputation a little bit?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Shit splatters.

Just saying.