Pass Emigration: Pickle and Associated Accounts

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
It's been over a month since they've posted here, so over the next 36 hours, by a simple majority yes/no vote, we will decide whether Pickle and all his duals get removed from the citizen list.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You know I love you to pieces, Dual, but sometimes you're acting like an asshole.
Meaning: I vote *no*.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I know you'll get your way because most of the assholes around here hate Pickle for no good reason. Still voting no. You're a prat for even putting this up.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I made my peace with Pickle and after talking with him, I don't believe he's ever coming back(why would he? he hates what the Badlands has become and he has his own board now too).

I vote yes.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I voted NO being I can come ba-, err, damn it:frusty: Jesus tapdancing Christ! I mean HE, him, that Dark :pickle: dude can could come back anytime.

Yeah that's right. That's what I mean meant. That :pickle: guy!

classichummus

on a break from forums
I'm voting "yes" solely because I don't like his posting habits. I know this doesn't have to do with them, but hopefully this will continue to deter him from posting in this Badlands.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I made my peace with Pickle and after talking with him, I don't believe he's ever coming back(why would he? he hates what the Badlands has become and he has his own board now too).

I vote yes.

For me it's not about him coming back or not, it's about the message we're sending out. (And everyone who's ever 'left 4ever' knows how realistic it is that they 'don't' get to know what's going on in here after they've gone...)

Pickle's been one of the most active and proliferate citizens the Badlands ever had (and will have) for very, very long, he shared a lot of really cool stuff, and he played a considerable part in forming the Badlands and taking it to new heights.
I realize that there has been pretty nasty stuff happen off-board between some of you, but really? DEAL WITH IT OUTSIDE OF THE BADLANDS, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!! Have you guys completely lost the ability to differentiate RL and TK stuff?

I like a good troll, I like bickering, I like fighting, but I sure as shit draw the line at deliberately hitting our own kind where it hurts most. That's not the Badlands I wanna be a part in. THAT'S why I vote against kicking out a long-standing member just because Dual likes to play.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
But hey, "the Badlands moved," this is merely a rotten shell. The "Real Badlands" remain untouched by Dual's corrupting gaze.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
lol! 'corrupting gaze'? I wish I would have thought of that term :D
Actually, I am just trying to prevent you from gripping my crown by eliminating my followers one after the other, but damn, you're efficient...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^hmm, don't know... are you already crawling on the floor, moaning, screaming in terror of the pain, THE PAIN!!!!, clutching your stomach and begging to be a good boy?
If not, well, be patient young one, we'll just keep trying 'til we've found your weak spot :voodoo:

EnglishRose

addle barn
am I being removed from the citizens list too?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
well uld be a citizen, to much personal feeling in this, I like you dual , I dont like booting and shooting members because you dont like them,

my 2 cents