Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you would like to kick in the nuts

Most of the Badlands.
Most of Hollywood.
People who hate coffee and bacon and have no other features to redeem them past that.
Russell T Davies.
Everyone at Fox.

That's all I can think of for now.

1) Ryan Seacrest.

2) Any random local news anchor or reporter. You know what I mean.

3) Prince Charles.

4) 99% of Congress.

5) This thread really needs the "cuntpunt" image file, and I'm sure one of you has it.

Gordon Ramsey

WTF!? Gordon Ramsey is fucking hysterical! How can you say that!? I love it when he gives other people a sound kick in the bollocks. Kitchen Nightmares is one of my favorite shows, btw.

Anywho, a man who needs a solid kick in the jumblies would definitely be Bill O'Reilly.

I think he's an enormous phony, his douchebaggery has been played up for American audiences to a point that he is a caricature of himself. I enjoyed his original show, but I don't buy his act.

1. Paris Hilton, Lauren Conrad, Audrina Patridge, and any other "celebutante" whose name I know simply because they're always flashing their cooch on TMZ

2. Anyone who votes in favor of Obama's health care plan

3. All drivers in Los Angeles who aren't me.

WTF!? Gordon Ramsey is fucking hysterical! How can you say that!? I love it when he gives other people a sound kick in the bollocks. Kitchen Nightmares is one of my favorite shows, btw.

Anywho, a man who needs a solid kick in the jumblies would definitely be Bill O'Reilly.

He still deserves a kick in the nuts, because he's an utter tosser despite the entertainment factor.