Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you would like to kick in the nuts

Ilyanna;18mmmmmmmmmm said:
Absolutely. Definitely worth the risk of being gutted.

There aren't very many things I like better then a girl with a nice ass and a dirty mouth. Sexy.

The Quran burning guy and Fred Phelps. Though I'd like to kick Fred Phelps everywhere else too, and leave him tied to a cactus in the desert for a few weeks.

Also, Pedro Espada.

Add the media to the list for making the book burning whackadoo front page news for three days in a row. ATTENTION IS EXACTLY WHAT THESE FUCKERS WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING.

1. My ex-employer for having no direction in life, and living in a fantasy world. Deluded, clueless jackass.

2. My nephew's fiance, for being abusive toward her son, and insisting it's good mothering.

Really? Your 13 month old baby takes a header off the bed, and you not only yell at him and blame him for doing it, but you don't even take him in your arms and comfort him? You just let him sit there and scream hysterically, saying he's just throwing a tantrum? Really?! You stupid cunt.

3. Islam apologists.

4. People who think that Islam apologists are anyone who states quite clearly that the majority of Muslim people are law abiding and peaceful. The nut job ratio is similar on the Christian side.