Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you would like to kick in the nuts

Gordon really is a good chef. This coming from someone who is a huge foodie and dates someone with a restaurant management degree from a good culinary school.

Despite what you may think of him being a tosser, he's the genuine article when it comes to running a good restaurant.

disagree so badly it hurts.

I know, as one of my college friends appeared on his show as the "bad manager" of a restaurant. He liked him a lot, but I read between the lines.

Won't that constitute spousal abuse whenever Laura drives? ;)

But I hear your point. Driving down the San Bernardino west of the 605... :rwmad:

She's a pretty good driver, though she does road rage a helluva lot more than me.

The worst for me is the 10 East through downtown (I get on at Overland and don't get off for 50 miles) then again through Baldwin Park & Covina where the 710 & 605 connectors are. Always fucking bogs down there.

Seems to me that it'd be easier to take the 60 out of downtown then up the 57 and east on the 10 from there.

Nah, the 60 is shit all the way from downtown to the 57. Tried it for a bit, but since there's no carpool lane, and only 3 lanes total, it's just a giant clusterfuck.

Nah, the 60 is shit all the way from downtown to the 57. Tried it for a bit, but since there's no carpool lane, and only 3 lanes total, it's just a giant clusterfuck.

The fuck? It should be 5 lanes at least out to 605.
*Pulls out the Google Maps*
5 to the 710... 4/5 to the 605... also 4/5 from there to the 57, mostly 4.

You're right about the carpool lane, though. They don't start until the 57.

I've found that the 60 generally isn't too bad... but it's an LA freeway, so like the others, has a good chance of getting a traffic clusterfuck.

Kicking somebody would not really make me feel better. I would have to kick somebody, then kill them, but then I couldn't stop with that one person, there would be a few others that I would have to kill as well, and then kick.

This sounds like a lot of work.