Perhaps Kitty can answer this one.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Maybe they are, I have no idea...but the way it's set up here is annoying and looks sloppy. I've never seen an SMF forum as cumbersome as this.

I ran SMF for a month on mine. It was terrible. It was very sluggish, and was clunky as hell. I finally plunked down the cash for IPboard. Best $150 I ever spent. It's about the most elegant board software I've ever used. I didn't even consider PHPbb. It's close to the bottom of the heap, IMHO.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
You're not even in the same league as Messy. Don't try.

LOL K. That's why I've come out ahead in every encounter I had with him. You SRSLY need to get over your mancrush ;)

The reason Messy's not allowed back is because Hambil is so butthurt over what he said.

RLY? You mean the blatant violation of rules to intentionally get himself banned? Or something else?

Jack is not a troll. He's a looney toon. Don't get me wrong. I respect the guy, but he really is one giant bag of crazy.

You honestly think there's a difference?

The elections aren't fake. They're rigged. There's a difference.

Trust me when I say that the transfer of ownership is 100% legit.

Why would I trust you? You are a "troll" after all...

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
LOL K. That's why I've come out ahead in every encounter I had with him. You SRSLY need to get over your mancrush ;)

Uh, mancrush aside, you haven't caused anywhere near the amount of havoc or reached the celebrity status he has here. You may have won arguments with him, but as a troll, you don't even compare. He was an admin, added forums, was responsible for the TK wiki, registered the second largest collection of duals on TK, had several meltdowns of epic proportions, trolled the everliving shit out of this board and several others associated with it. What do you have? An obsession for TKredits, karma, and post counts, a board nobody visits, and you constantly get trounced by gagh whenever you two have a confrontation.

RLY? You mean the blatant violation of rules to intentionally get himself banned? Or something else?

You really are ignorant as to what went on, aren't you? Stop talking.

You honestly think there's a difference?

Yes. A troll is someone who shakes things up because it's funny. A crazy person shakes things up because they think it's real. Also, a troll can disassociate the internet from their personal life.

I'll give you an example. Jack still lurks here and has reg'd new accounts since his banning. Messy hasn't been here in months. In fact, I had to nearly beg him to read a few threads here recently. See what I mean?

Why would I trust you? You are a "troll" after all...

OK, but don't say I didn't warn you.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
LOL read a couple of his posts on my "insignificant" board to see how wrong you are.

I'd say I made a HUGE impact, considering the amount of time I've been here. The fact that people Still talk about me after being gone for months speaks more of this fact than any typical douchebag listing of achievements could.

Trolling IS insanity. Anyone who engages in such activities has mental issues (that includes you, me, and most liekly everyone reading this). Sane people have better things to do with their time.

In any case, you missed my point entirely. I was simply saying the recent fake drama between myself, Messenger, and jack trumps ANYTHING happening on this board.

If the board really IS transfering ownership, I hope the new regime can pull it out of the current nosedive ;)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
But have you really Trolled? Or just tried to stir up drama that a 12 year old wouldn't find amusing?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'd say I made a HUGE impact, considering the amount of time I've been here. The fact that people Still talk about me after being gone for months speaks more of this fact than any typical douchebag listing of achievements could.

Can't you just be yourself (the non-obsessed version), instead of typing egostistical drivel such as this?

This sounds exactly like something Luci would type. All it's missing is oversized, bold yellow font.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
It's also the same shit Jack, Raffles, Messy and all the rest type. Only difference is I try to keep the masturbatory horn tooting to a minimum. Youy just don't do it so ypu can pretend you're somehow better than any of the other delusional internet nutbags.

You're not, Chris. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's also the same shit Jack, Raffles, Messy and all the rest type. Only difference is I try to keep the masturbatory horn tooting to a minimum. Youy just don't do it so ypu can pretend you're somehow better than any of the other delusional internet nutbags.

You're not, Chris. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

That's pleasant.

Fuck off, Jefferson, you sad, little unloveable cunt. K thx. Bye.

Love Child

One Love
Can't you just be yourself (the non-obsessed version), instead of typing egostistical drivel such as this?

This sounds exactly like something Luci would type. All it's missing is oversized, bold yellow font.

Pickle will never submit. Never! Never Ever! Ever! Not Ever! No Way.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
But you get the good drugs in there.

Seph

Retired Account
and at no price apart from ur freedom wich for alot of people on this site is irrelevant as u never leave ur house like me...

where do i sign up?