Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

The Question

Eternal
It's put me off fried chicken, ever since I saw that photo of her face.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
That was enough to put me off faces.

FederalAgent007

The Question said:
It's put me off fried chicken, ever since I saw that photo of her face.

Bag my face.............you haven't seen my body! How about let's get off the fried chicken and get back on the real subject at hand.

*Jillian hands TQ a night-stick* Spank my ass with it! Make it black and blue.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
FederalAgent007 said:
Shatna is a fence-straddler.

Nope. Splinters.

FederalAgent007

The Question said:
Nope, because not everyone will see it. The only safe course of action for you is to stop posting under that name. You've gotta have a million other duals down here anyway, how hard can it be for you to use one of those? You're locked up down here anyway.

You are the reason my boss told me not to get on this site from work. He told me if I want to do it at home, he has nothing to say about what I do in the privacy of my home.

He knows who is on this board.

FederalAgent007

One of the Uncles said.........."Daaaamn JillianBacardi! those guys can be dangerous!!!!"

*We need to find something else for JillianBacardi to do*

FederalAgent007

To which Jillian replied:

they are armed too!!! armed and dangerous!!!!!! I tried telling everyone there were illegal weapons over here
........... and dangerous people.!!!!! People who were trying to FRAME me and make me into a criminal!!!!!

Nobody would listen to me.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Well, imagine that.

FederalAgent007

^It's the name of the board.............I'm telling YOU!!!! Try going to law enforcement, the FBI, sheriff, police, Senators, Congressmen, OIG, IRS, CIA and telling them there are criminals and government employees at TrollKingdom who are trying to frame me for a crime I didn't committ. You know how hard it has been to convince anyone that I am innocent????

It shouldn't be that way.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
FederalAgent007 said:
If you guys don't let me out of here I am leaving. For Good. I mean it.

Awwwwwww. Are you going to cry bitch?? Just unhook momma from her respirator and ask her to take your ancient, haggard self into her arms. Never mind that you weigh a fucking couple of hundred Kilos and may crush momma as a result.

You are right to be BEGGING the Admins to let you out of here. I grow weary of bitchslapping your ugly mug. Even my hand refuses to follow instructions due to your face being in such a state of ugliness. No threat of physical force will make my hand ever touch that evil, putrid skin again.

If you do decide to leave, I do bid you a fond farewell. Just remember to build a shrine in your room in honour of the great SAINTLUCIFER. You will worship me from afar but worship me you will. Remember me as the one great individual who tore you a new asshole AND PWNed one RWC at the very same time. Two trolls for the price of one. I am but a GOD. Also, take care to recall that I used your own trolling tactics on one TAMAR GARISH and BETTERED them by a grand country kilometre.

Away with you I say! Remove yourself from the presence of the greatness that is I!!!!

FederalAgent007

missmanners.....I would like to clarify something you posted here last year.

This is a thread that was started by you back in Nov. 2005. Around the same time you started this thread I met a 50 year old balding truck driver with a thin moustache on match.com. What was most interesting about my match.com experience is:

A) the webmaster *PM*d me to ask what I had done. I assumed he meant the government employees who came after me on their website.
B) the fat bald trucker with the thin moustache messaged me after I disabled my account, after my run-in with alpinweiss who basically threatened me.
C) He was a give-a-way from the beginning because he wrote this big long narrative up front. People don't do that at the get-go. They usually wink, say something cute to get your attention. You can read about them in their profile.

You might know him or recognize this picture of him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/Personal Pics/9454017B.jpg

Proteon said:
dont' beleive all men are fat bald truckers.

You have a sort of short, balding but not bald, small wiry with a tight black moustache - was so feminine in school that even the kids knew you were who you were before YOU did, rents not owns a small but studio TYPE apartment on the second floor of the outskirts of a larger town your virtually terrified of.

Orders in, has cats.

Well............the guy I met OWNS a nice condo on the golf course of the outskirts of a larger town.
He doesn't have cats, but alpinwiess has a cat.

Proteon said:
But seeing as how you say that 'people have seen you', I guess you just assume I'll beleive everything you say. Because you claim that betwixt your nethers is a cunt.

Well..........this guy didn't have a cunt, but he didn't have a dick either.

missmanners said:
Oh..... not bad. But "Bob Manners, fat bald 50 year old trucker" just doesnt work. Too many people have heard me/seen me by now.

I haven't, but I look forward to meeting you.

Proteon said:
Can I take a stab at that level of cunt?

And is this Missmanners person you feel you need to pretend to be some kind of psychological crutch for a small cock? Did one too many women laugh at your nakedness? Do you have something to hide pretending to be a whore on a forum of complete and utter strangers? Are you nervous when the idea of revealing your true name or any details of yourself come to the surface? What are you so afraid of? Do you worry that pretending to be a woman during the day is killing any hint of hope your actual real male life had left?

small cock??? try NO cock. Have you ever tried to give a guy head who doesn't have a dick??? It is a real challenge!!!

Proteon said:
Cooped up in your rooms for weeks on end you little bitches can produce amazing results including but not limited to a telephone number.

I beleive this kind of dedication is truly revealing about one's inner nature and how one chooses to spend the bulk of their free time.

Of course they can...........missmanners knew everything about me, my family, who they know, who owns property, what the value is, their tax returns, how JohnDoe would know something about JaneX, how to start looking for someone so they can collect a BIG FAT REWARD!!!!

missmanners said:
Really? And was this Valerie who called your boss male or female? What time of day? Did she/he sound African American? How did s/he get your employers number? And why would your employer care what you do in your free time? Or are you trying to hide something from your employer? If in fact you are trying to hide something from your employer, why would you use an online identity that can be traced to you?

Geee missmanners.............how did you find out all the things about me that you did??? from my IP, that is how. You know every fucking detail about me, my family, my friends, my neighbors, my family friends, any business dealings my friends, neighbors, family have had. You would think I was a criminal the way you investigated me.

Oh wait............I am a criminal..........you made sure you threw that in for good measure. African-American??? so you are a black chick??? it makes sense...............Black Chick/Government Employee/ Minority Quota.........doesn't matter if you are capable or able to perform your job duties.

missmanners said:
Dear..... I'm an auditor..... everyone has something to hide at work.

We all know you are an auditor/investigator for the government, using a government compooter to post here a TK, using a government compooter to do..............G*d knows what else.

This thought suddenly occured to me.............you could be the government employee who created the Burglary charge.

I'm sure you have something to hide...............there is no doubt in my mind.
Pool Boys..............that means you have a pool at your house. Good!! Someone involved in all of this that has assets. Guess who is going to be audited and investigated missmanners????

FederalAgent007

Give this to fat, bald truck driver.

If you commit fraud by misrepresenting yourself in your profile, we have full rights to prosecute. Title 18, Section 1343 of the U.S. Code authorizes jail sentences up to 20 years and fines up to $1,000,000 if you are found guilty of "false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises."

alpinweiss.........buckeyeYahooI have a Million Dolla's!!!!

You know what was weird about Buckeye??? His wife died in August, I went out with him in Nov..........he was like the merry widower!! It must have been the BIG FAT life insurance policy she left him. He sure was having fun spending it!!! Of course, there was something else that occured around Sept 2005 that could have helped it all along. If Ya know what I mean missmanners!!!!!!

FederalAgent007

I am gonna ride you dirty government employees like you deserve to be ridden!!

YOU FEELING THE SHAKEDOWN TQ?????? you and missmanners!!!!! and yo black hoe????

YoYoYo.............Ride 'Em Dirty!