Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

BTW, wasnt trying to be overly negative, but have we ever enjoyed any new show in the last few years that hasnt been cancelled prematurely?

Its always "heres a great new show" shortly followed by "sorry you cant watch it any more"

Dammit. Stupid CW. Someone give her a role as a feisty law student who solves crimes that occur in or near the strip club she owns, runs and strips at.

There will be scenes where she's woken up by a late night phone call, and she leaps from the bed in her bra and panties to answer it.

Unless she decides that her character is "quirky" in which case she will be in men's pajamas. Which is how the show will end up canceled.

“I don’t look good in orange. We know that. I don’t have any skin color,” she joked with us before giving us her honest opinion on what makes her different.

“I really think the difference is gratitude. As an actor there’s a lot of opportunity to be coddled and babied,” Michelle explained. “As long as you are constantly grateful for the place and the opportunities you’re in and say thank you, especially as an actor on your set when you realize the crew is working just as hard if not harder than you and they also have families to go home to, it’s almost impossible to be a diva. And anyone who is just isn’t worth my time.”
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/1...lindsay-despite-being-a-child-star-exclusive/

SHE'S SO NICE.

I like the fact that Tomtrek said she is "probably" his favourite person in the opening post.

Is there any real doubt?