Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

Michelle Trachtenberg 'thrilled' old high school bullies will see her Maxim cover

BY Shari Weiss
DAILY NEWS WRITER
Saturday, February 12th 2011, 4:00 AM

Michelle Trachtenberg is positively "thrilled" about being on the cover of Maxim's March issue.

Why?

"I know that everyone at my high school who used to torture me and bully me is going to get a copy of it," she told the mag. "That's going to be really exciting."

"I was rather flat-chested in high school, so I was picked on all the time," Trachtenberg went on to explain. "I think I've made up for it. Maybe a bit late, but they're here now."

The 25-year-old donned sexy lingerie that revealed "just a bit" and gave fans – and her haters – a "tease."

"I was actually really, really happy with the shoot," the actress said. "There was an element of sexiness but still an element of mystery. I don't want to show you too much, because, you know, that's for me in the bedroom."
Splash some cold water on your face, Tomtrek...

I am now utterly convinced that Tomtrek is a man of utterly good taste.

I am a tall intellectual, I am reading Jean Paul Sartre right NOW. I also like to send fridge magnets to girls IMMEDIATELY after dating them.

Hey thanks I think.

Here's a picture of Michelle Trachtenberg in a Nice Dress standing next to a photo of her looking very attractive:

I don't like her as much now as I did in season seven of Buffy. :(

(But i still like her!)

That would be due to the fact she was only 14 years of age. Yes, she was far hotter as an underage teenager than she is today. *gasp*, in your country, you would be forever classified as a 'PEDOPHILE' by your liberal masters!