Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

Basically what will happen now is that I will treat that Twitter page like Moses bring down stone tablets and treat it like the word of God and unquestionably like and agree with everything posted there.

So far there's very little to agree or disagree on, but she's steadily getting more followers. 4,000 odd since I went to bed last night. Soon she'll have as many as Amber Benson.

SHE TWEETED AGAIN.

@RealMichelleT MichelleTrachtenberg
Thank you all for your Twitter welcomes! And here I thought there was nothing more exciting than the Bev Hills Housewives Reunion Special.
9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

(I won't do this for every tweet I swear)

BUT it's important to note that she's tweeting from her Blackberry which she ALWAYS HAS ON HER so that means she cna TWEET AROUND TOWN NOW.

I'm too excited about all this.

The video is good.

The pictures are good obviously but would be a million times better if they weren't photoshopped to fuck. But that's Maxim for you!

I can't deny that photoshopping Michelle, especially her nose is a crime against humanity, but seeing how she actually breasts looked breasts in that get up breasts in the video is worth it. Also that smile at the end.

BUT there's always unphotoshopped outtakes that might pop-up.

Seriously though her breasts are really fucking pale.