Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

The problem with Ms. Trachtenberg is that she reminds me of a brunette version of my ex.

Not her fault, I know.

Fans of Nurse Chloe Payne will be delighted to see the return of the Trachtenstare in the latest episode of Love Bites (which she's in for like 4 minutes).

Also Angel (from Mercy) is in it with a moustache.

I like how Katee and Michelle seem to have gotten pretty close during the shoot (which is now over) all while Harold Perrineau looks on.

Also

Michelle and her sister both got a pair of special Converse shoes with thier Twitter accounts on them as a gift.

She's got Twittershoes.

They sent the LAST EVER EPISODE (what a shock!!!!!!!!!!) of Love Bites off in style by having Michelle wear a cute hat.

Also Adam Baldwin guest starred in her bit AND HE'S COOL, RIGHT???

'Weeds': Michelle Trachtenberg Debuts Monday as Pot Dealer (Video)

Published: August 10, 2011 @ 2:47 pm
By John Sellers

To paraphrase Vince Vaughn in "Swingers": Our little Michelle Trachtenberg's all growns up.

The actress is now 25, but we still remember her best as Sarah Michelle Gellar's younger sister on three seasons of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and from her role in the 1996 kid comedy-thriller "Harriet the Spy."

But for two upcoming episodes of "Weeds," Trachtenberg will play a bona-fide adult. She debuts Monday, August 15, as Emma, a low-level pot dealer who becomes, according to a Showtime release, "an unexpected new adversary" for Nancy. (See the preview clip for the episode below.)

Showtime also announced Wednesday that it will be airing a marathon of the seven episodes of "The Big C" that have aired so far this season. They'll air back to back starting at 2:30 p.m. Despite pulling down solid ratings, the hit drama-comedy, which stars Laura Linney as a Minneapolis teacher diagnosed with Stage 4 melanoma, still awaits an order for a third season.
Link to page with video here.

Why does every (not literally every) article about Michelle start with "she's all grown up now!" when she's been "all grown up" for like seven years? She "played an adult" in Mercy for a whole season!