Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

I know no one's actually replied to this thread all day and I'm just a crazy man talking to myself but:

THAT'S PRETTY FUCKING IMPRESSIVE, RIGHT? RIGHT??

That looks better?

Looks like she has a hot fudge sundae with whip cream on her head now.

All teasing aside, she pulls the look off nicely.

Why would she be in a Hotel in New York when she lives there a large part of the year and her sister lives there most of the year?

In-n-Out burgers are delicious.

It's one of the few Christian-owned businesses I'll visit on purpose. Chick Fil A being another.

Why do Christians make such good fast food WTF?

Jesus invented fast food with that whole fish and loaves thing (or something.)

Why would she be in a Hotel in New York when she lives there a large part of the year and her sister lives there most of the year?

Why didn't Gawker do this BASIC RESEARCH?

I think the point of the article was "sometimes you get really creepy emails about photos that might not exist", but it basically came out of "LOOK THERE ARE SOME PICTURES (maybe [well...])" and all that encourages people to do is be crude about Michelle Trachtenberg on the internet. And nobody likes that.

I know I'm not exactly talking from an unbiased perspective here, and I know that actually only me and probably Wacky really cares, and I know I' overreacting to this because I'm insane, but the simple fact is there's so much in that story that is just really good coincidence just points to it being false. A guy JUST SO HAPPENS to be stargazing when he JUST SO HAPPENS to be able to see into the hotel room of Michelle and her sister which they have for some reason and he JUST SO HAPPENS to see her step outside naked (this is the same Michelle Trachtenberg who has on multiple times said how uncomfortable nudity makes her and that she would never do fully nude scenes) so he can take pictures with his high quality camera that he JUST SO HAPPENS to have. And then he does nothing with the pictures and video except give it to a friend.

Who does nothing for months and then says that she really doesn't want to embarrass Michelle BUT I TOTALLY HAVE THESE PICTURES SEE... And then has no proof.

All makes perfect sense.

But if - if (and that's a really big if) it's somehow bizarrely real, then so what? It's not like it's a video of her having sex or doing drugs or anything that's actually bad, it's just her being drunk with her sister of all people. The only bad people in that equation is the creepy guy taking the pictures and the website publicising them. And then it'll blow over and Michelle can join the ranks of ScarJo, Natalie and Kat Dennings and form a super group who save the world.

But really it's total crap.

She's so nice. And yes I realise how insane I am for typing all of that.

Its totally real, as this NSFW picture proves.

3667.imgcache.jpg

OMFG!

Natalie's phone was hacked but there never were any pics of her leaked (because there weren't any on the phone (unless you're talking about those beach pics from 12 years ago.))