Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

BTW, could anyone actually stargaze in new york, I would have thought the light pollution there would be render it pretty much one of the worst places on earth to actually see stars from.

Natalie's phone was hacked but there never were any pics of her leaked (because there weren't any on the phone (unless you're talking about those beach pics from 12 years ago.))

That's what I was referring to yes! Which is the most similar to this one as it's a creepy guy taking photographs when she wasn't aware instead of a creepy guy hacking a phone.

BTW, could anyone actually stargaze in new york, I would have thought the light pollution there would be render it pretty much one of the worst places on earth to actually see stars from.
You can stargaze from a) Central Park (well most large parks), b) the rooftops of the taller buildings, and c) the planetariums.

But the pollution is a myth. It's true for downtown Los Angeles, but not NYC. The reason you can't stargaze from any old spot in Manhattan is because the lights from the skyscrapers create an odd glare above the lower buildings. But if you take a subway out to Rockaway Beach, you can count stars all night.

I know I' overreacting to this because I'm insane, but the simple fact is there's so much in that story that is just really good coincidence just points to it being false.

It was when I read the above sentence that I realized I must, in principle, offer you my support in your various endeavors.

I have absolutely no idea what the hell E Fashion Police is (EGGS?) but apparently Miss Trachtenberg will be on it in a nice dress.

I love the anti-choice fucktards are saying ABORTION IS NOTHING TO MAKE FUN OF and that's the whole point of the video, that it shouldn't be trivialized as a political football either.

Michelle "literally the best person who exists" Trachtenberg and Eliza "Dushku" Duckshoe will be in a film together:

Michelle Trachtenberg ("Gossip Girl") and Eliza Dushku ("Dollhouse") will be seen together for the first time since Joss Whedon's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" in the upcoming thriller "The Scribbler."

The film, from New Artists Alliance, is starting production this week in L.A.

In "Scribbler," Katie Cassidy ("Taken") stars as Suki, a young woman who attempts to destroy her troublesome multiple personalities by using an experimental machine known as "The Siamese Burn”, only to be scared of the possibility that the wrong personality will remain.
http://www.hitfix.com/articles/buff...rg-and-eliza-dushku-reunite-for-the-scribbler

Got no idea what the hell it's actually about BUT STILL IT'S SOMETHING EH? EH?