Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

We're still at the shaking hands, nice to see you again second meeting stage.

At this stage I am trying to convince her to spend more money with me and the introduction of a minefield subject may be a bit too much. DONT YOU THINK THAT MERLIN HAS A MASSIVE HOMOEROTIC SUBPLOT? for example may just scare her off a little

I am unreasonably attracted to this skeleton.
7550.imgcache.jpg

Michelle Trachtenberg is scary good at playing unhinged people (Georgina Sparks, anyone?) and Criminal Minds has taken notice!
The show, currently in its eighth season, has booked Trachtenberg for an upcoming guest spot in which she plays a stalker who goes haywire after being denied a job. Bonus scoop: I’m told this episode will prominently feature Reid’s new love interest. (And no, it’s not Trachtenberg!)
She will appear in episode 12, which is slated to air early 2013.
Trachtenberg can currently be seen on Gossip Girl, where she is helping the Upper East Side gang close out their final season.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/05/criminal-minds-michelle-trachtenberg/

Well I guess I'm watching an episode of Criminal Minds, then.

FUCK ALL THOSE PREVIOUS SHITTY POSTERS (apart from you ILC you're lovely),

Michelle Trachtenberg was in Criminal Minds last night IN CANADA (tonight in the US) and oh my
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

YESSSSSS

YESSSSSSSS
NOOOOOO

Seriously though I know I'm totally biased but I thought she was really good in this I THINK SHE'S GOOD AT ACTING.

She looks lovely.

Although in that first photo, for a minute I thought that the plant behind her head was her hair. I thought "Why does she have crazy hair in one photo?" but I'm glad to have been mistaken. LOVELY.

Michelle does some kissing with Katee Sackhoff in the trailer for Sexy Evil Genius OUT THIS APRIL (on DVD).
[YOUTUBE]gGb82LETcP8[/YOUTUBE]