Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

Also of note: Blue hair.

(might be for the film?)

Michelle Trachtenberg’s hair now has bright blue ends, and it’s all because of her new role as a psycho killer in the thriller The Scribbler, out next year. “It wasn’t even something they asked me to do, I just said ‘I think half my head should be blue,’” she told us at the Coach-hosted Childrens Defense Fund benefit party in Santa Monica last night. While producers denied a full head of blue hair, they compromised with just the tips, and Trachtenberg sought celebrity colorist Tracy Cunningham to dip-dye her strands. “We did it and it’s been so much fun,” she said. Of course, it took some getting used to. “It is super subtle though during the day it is a bright,” she said. “But after the first washing, I thought I killed one of the characters from Avatar!”
http://news.instyle.com/2012/05/24/michelle-trachtenberg-blue-hair/

THERE YOU HAVE IT, FOLKS (I am literally the only person who cares).

LOOK WHO'S NICE TO HER FANS.

Than finally I saw someone. It was Michelle. I called her name and she turned around and answered me. I asked if I could have a picture. She said sure they were just going to get some food first. [...] I went back up to wait for Michelle to come back out of the school. A short time later she did. She smiled at me and asked if I was ready. I said yes and the guy friend she was with asked if I would like him to take the picture. After that I again thanked her and said have a great day, she said thanks you two.
http://www.onlocationvacations.com/...n-meester-on-the-set-of-gossip-girl-season-6/

ISN'T SHE NICE.

Leighton Meester, however, really doesn't seem interested.

At least bend down for the poor girl!

If there are any videos of her and Anne Hathaway there (possibly together and possibly hugging) I would certainly watch them.

The only person who will really read is post is Wacky and I've already showed him these pictures but I really like Michelle in this dress so I wanted to post the pictures. I HOPE SHE LOOKS NICE IN GOSSIP GIRL WHEN SHE WEARS IT.

SHE'S STILL MY FAVOURITE PERSON OKAY.

NOT THAT SHE ISNT THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND NOT THAT THOSE CRETINS SHOULD HAVE EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO HER, but I wonder if maybe she was maybe kind of slightly giving off a diva vibe or putting on airs BUT IM SURE SHE WASNT AND IT DOESNT EXCUSE IT AT ALL THE FUCKERS THEY SHOULD BE ROASTED LIKE PIGS and it's good that she's rich as a form of revenge and I'm sure that hers are much bigger than that awful boy's by now.

Even if she did give off a 'diva vibe' then that's still no justification for bullying! Or ripping her photo in half!

But she totally wasn't.

Sooooo apparently Michelle Trachtenberg will be one of the people involved in this years "24 Hour Plays", in New York, where they write and perform a play in 24 hours.

As a gay man in New York, Eggs, will you be going?

I have a new Client that looks incredibly similar to Michelle Trachtenberg. She is also slightly kooky and funny.