Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

Pale Michelle Trachtenberg did some pale swearing AND KISSING in last night's Weeds where she was pale (in THREE SCENES...).

Next weeks looks to be TRACHTENTASTIC (and will probably be her last episode).

DESPITE THE FACT that Michelle was lovely on Weeds and is all the time SOME BAD PEOPLE on Twitter said bad things about her. So Michelle replied to them. Because she's awesome.

(she did do this the day after saying thank you to a load of people who said nice things about her)

I'd care more if I had Showtime and could actually watch/DVR the episode of Weeds.

(I don't download/torrent stuff, sorry)

I don't know what In-N-Out burgers really are but THEY MUST BE GOOD.

At last night's launch of the Missoni for Target line, Grub Street bumped into Gossip Girl actress Michelle Trachtenberg, who told us that she's just another New Yorker in want of an In-N-Out Burger here in the Big Apple. And she doesn't see why someone doesn't just go ahead and do it already: "I would love an In-N-Out Burger pop-up shop," she told us. "I think they would kill it. Like, put one by the NYU campus. Done, sold. You’re an instant cajillionaire." It's not quite that easy, since In-N-Out would also need to set up a meat-production facility in the vicinity, but, like, whatever. She isn't wrong.
Michelle Trachtenberg Wants an In-N-Out in NYC, Please -- Grub Street New York

I like Michelle Trachtenberg more than I like breathing in and out.

(which is why she should be in more than TWO FUCKING SCENES)

George Lucas is considering editing her in as a naked Stormtrooper to ROTJ.

Surprisingly, the fans seem to be more reticent than normal in their criticism of this addition.