Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

Thug Angel

OK, Thug Angel had to go away for a few days because of a bullshit legal situation, but he can't find TW and he sees all these threads about the site being taken down. What bullshit. You bitches should thank your lucky stars. This site was going down the tubes, but your good fortune saved you.

Well, Thuggie is back in the mix. The system tried to get him down by putting him in county for a few days for not finishing his community service over a bullshit incident in which he was assaulted. But he's back. He got to go out and try to make some money because bitch ass law enforcement decided to complicate his life. He'll be back later tonight, and when he show up it's on bitches.

By the way, the Thuggster has NEVER seen a single episode of Star Trek and he's proud of it. You sci-fi faggots are strange

Holla

I must have missed you first time round, because I have no fucking idea who you are.

cartoo21.jpg

Why, he's Thug Angel, dontchaknow!?

Thug Angel said:
OK, Thug Angel had to go away for a few days because of a bullshit legal situation, but he can't find TW and he sees all these threads about the site being taken down. What bullshit. You bitches should thank your lucky stars. This site was going down the tubes, but your good fortune saved you.

Well, Thuggie is back in the mix. The system tried to get him down by putting him in county for a few days for not finishing his community service over a bullshit incident in which he was assaulted. But he's back. He got to go out and try to make some money because bitch ass law enforcement decided to complicate his life. He'll be back later tonight, and when he show up it's on bitches.

By the way, the Thuggster has NEVER seen a single episode of Star Trek and he's proud of it. You sci-fi faggots are strange

Holla

*YAWN* Same old same old.

Hey Thug!

The Hag fucked up the site again. It will be back.

In meantime, you have fun with these guys over here. They've been very kind to offer me a place to shit and piss until TW comes back up. Just watch out for this little monkey fucker what runs around and eeeps like crazy and throws crap demanding attention.

It's name is Gagh.

Just shake some keys or some other shiny object and it usually distracts it long enough to slip away.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Hey Thug!

The Hag fucked up the site again. It will be back.

In meantime, you have fun with these guys over here. They've been very kind to offer me a place to shit and piss until TW comes back up. Just watch out for this little monkey fucker what runs around and eeeps like crazy and throws crap demanding attention.

It's name is Gagh.

Just shake some keys or some other shiny object and it usually distracts it long enough to slip away.

WTF? What a dumb bitch Scarlett O'Whore can be. This furthers the Thug master's previous claims that women can't be in charge of anything, unless its a baby shower or Tupperware party. They only fuck things up

Thug Angel said:
Only if you can spank His Thugness as well as he spanks himself. Bring it, bitch
ok I'm going to call me peeps now because I'm posting on the internet YO

our crews are going to go at it YO, we are going to punk you YO, over the internet.

virgin.

HawkGirl said:
ok I'm going to call me peeps now because I'm posting on the internet YO

our crews are going to go at it YO, we are going to punk you YO, over the internet.

virgin.
What's up w/all the "YO" shit? Think that makes you a gangsta bitch? You just a stupid bitch.

Only crackajack cave bitches like yourself pop off like that trying to sound down. You need to refine your game and come back after you get your training wheels off. The Thug Angel owns your ass. Always has. Always will

Jeeeze, thats typical of wiggers or mexicans, whatever you are

its why both types of people are poor, because they act like grown children who want everything given to them

you talk big about my ass but you know what?

you cant act stoic at all. youll never have a real family, never be respected. what would your mother say about your wannabe lifestyle, thug punk?

she would disown you if she didnt know you were just pretending in her basement

Thug Angel said:
What's up w/all the "YO" shit? Think that makes you a gangsta bitch? You just a stupid bitch.

Only crackajack cave bitches like yourself pop off like that trying to sound down. You need to refine your game and come back after you get your training wheels off. The Thug Angel owns your ass. Always has. Always will
O....M.....G, tell me you're really joking and you were aware she was being sarcastic.