Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

Messenger said:
Internet_business.jpg

Awww. Is that your boyfriend? Touching.

SaintLucifer said:
Are you fucking insane? How would I know his sources? His information jibes with exactly everything about the Anglo-Saxons I have seen.

How do you 'see' race, nitwit?

They are indeed a race

They are not a race, and you have shown nothing but drivel in response to my statements of Anglo-Saxons being a subdivision of an actual race.

Get over it. Accept defeat. Your continued desperation is sad to watch, almost fucking painful.
That's right, keep throwing my own slams against you at me.

Feed me, baby!

feedme1.jpg

SaintLucifer, you are totally burned. You came to Troll Kingdom thinking it was one of your piddely little conquests, but instead, you were confronted with the greatest trolls ever to browse the internet. You have been defeated intellectually, morally, and spiritually. You're continue posting here is nothing but spam, just like it was in the past, and just as it shall remain, because you are incapable of learning anything.

Take your pathetic, charred remains away from my sight. Go back to pissing off kiddies on html and SciFi fora, because you will never be Troll Kingdom material.

Messenger said:
How do you 'see' race, nitwit?

They are not a race, and you have shown nothing but drivel in response to my statements of Anglo-Saxons being a subdivision of an actual race.

That's right, keep throwing my own slams against you at me.

Feed me, baby!

SaintLucifer, you are totally burned. You came to Troll Kingdom thinking it was one of your piddely little conquests, but instead, you were confronted with the greatest trolls ever to browse the internet. You have been defeated intellectually, morally, and spiritually. You're continue posting here is nothing but spam, just like it was in the past, and just as it shall remain, because you are incapable of learning anything.

Take your pathetic, charred remains away from my sight. Go back to pissing off kiddies on html and SciFi fora, because you will never be Troll Kingdom material.

Stand back people!! I think the waterworks are about to begin!!

When others view this thread, who are they going to believe you MORON? I have posted my proof. Where's YOURS? I see nothing but spastic refutations resulting from complete anger. Even in the thread as shown above you admit to them being a race. Look at it again you complete idiot. I bolded it for you.

SaintLucifer said:
Stand back people!! I think the waterworks are about to begin!!
You do make me cry at times. I used to think white people were predisposed towards being intelligent.

When others view this thread, who are they going to believe you MORON? I have posted my proof. Where's YOURS? I see nothing but
Q'APLA! Romulans are attacking!

What an interesting vocabulary. Tell me, who is your teacher, young one?

refutations resulting from complete anger. Even in the thread as shown above you admit to them being a race. Look at it again you complete idiot. I bolded it for you.
Your sources do nothing but prove my assertion that Anglo-Saxon is not a race, but a sub-race at best.

Don't try again.

Messenger is trolling you Luci. He has nothing. He's strung you along with pure bullshit for a couple dozen posts?

He's working you while you're trying to be serious.

SaintLucifer said:

Bitch? The picture with THUG_LUV and the chihuahua? I created that. EDNA is the minor leagues compared to the great SAINTLUCIFER. The image of THUG_LUV fucking himself? Mine too. Give credit where credit is due bitch. I do.

Considering the fact that I never saw you post any of those entertaining photos... as far as Im concerned... you never did... you female Canis familia!

SaintLucifer said:

The very point I have been attempting to make for ages. ALL races wish to be Anglo-Saxon and you know it. Why do you think your hero Michael Jackson lightens his skin? Why do you think so many 'famous' niggers do the same thing? Why do you think niggers seek out white females? They do this because they hate their race and themselves. They wish to rid themselves of their hated heritage. They are, in a word, ASHAMED to be niggers. No matter how much they bark about BLACK PRIDE, I know given the opportunity to become white, they would take it in a heartbeat. You feel the same way. I know it. Do not bullshit about your 'pride' in being a nigspic. ALL non-whites wish they were white. We are a beautiful race. We are intellectually superior. Accept it you dumb chihuahua. You wish you were white. You are happy that you were at least born with 'white' skin. Of this I am 100% positive. Otherwise why do you keep spouting off about your love of white females? I have NEVER seen you mention anything about chink, paki or nigger females. It is your hidden desire to be white. Obtaining a white girlfriend is the closest niggers will ever come to being white. Hence the reason they will date even our ugliest and fattest bitches. They fail to care how she looks AS LONG AS SHE IS WHITE.

My question is... Why do YOU think any of that crap?

SaintLucifer said:
Perhaps you would like to refute this:

Oopsy. He is right. It is NOT a race. The above is wrong. Tch, tch. Shame on me. That was written in 1993. Terrible, terrible me. Tell me MESSY, don't you always hate being wrong?? You must be freaking out right about now.

Damn. I made MESSENGER and THUG_LUV look like the uneducated fucks they are with ONE post.

A Homo sapien is a Homo sapien you uneducated copulate.