Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

RWC said:
This whole thread should've ended on Tron's only honest note: he was pwned by a Slurpee.

This is the only time I've ever seen an instance where Slurpee juice in the eyes being equated to the Apocalypse. What a pussy.
That shit burns. It has acid in it

HEX said:
I must say Edna had me bustin' a gut over those pictures of your face spliced on this, that, and the other *wink*wink*...

Would that have anything to do with the change in tint your exhibiting?

Or perhaps you hope to make it more difficult for people here to decipher that you're really an Irish-Jew living in Celebration Town Flordia.
Thug would rather be an Anglo than a Jew bastard

Thug Angel said:
Louis sometimes goes overboard w/the Jew crap. While I agree Jews have been very shrewd in their business practices, when you get down to it America is a capitalist country. Business is business. That's what Henry Ford, the biggest Jew hater of the 1920s, never understood. His book International Jew was a hoot. he and Farrakhan are somewhat off base on that

He does? Really?

Thug Angel said:
Thug would rather be an Anglo than a Jew bastard

The very point I have been attempting to make for ages. ALL races wish to be Anglo-Saxon and you know it. Why do you think your hero Michael Jackson lightens his skin? Why do you think so many 'famous' niggers do the same thing? Why do you think niggers seek out white females? They do this because they hate their race and themselves. They wish to rid themselves of their hated heritage. They are, in a word, ASHAMED to be niggers. No matter how much they bark about BLACK PRIDE, I know given the opportunity to become white, they would take it in a heartbeat. You feel the same way. I know it. Do not bullshit about your 'pride' in being a nigspic. ALL non-whites wish they were white. We are a beautiful race. We are intellectually superior. Accept it you dumb chihuahua. You wish you were white. You are happy that you were at least born with 'white' skin. Of this I am 100% positive. Otherwise why do you keep spouting off about your love of white females? I have NEVER seen you mention anything about chink, paki or nigger females. It is your hidden desire to be white. Obtaining a white girlfriend is the closest niggers will ever come to being white. Hence the reason they will date even our ugliest and fattest bitches. They fail to care how she looks AS LONG AS SHE IS WHITE.

Messenger said:
Except that 'Ango-Saxon' isn't a race, you dumb twat.

In 1700 this race numbered less than 6,000,000 souls. In 1800, Anglo-Saxons (I use the term somewhat broadly to include all English speaking peoples) had increased to about 20,500,000, and now, in 1890, they number more than 120,000,000, having multiplied almost six-fold in ninety years. At the end of the reign of Charles 11, the English colonists in America numbered 200,000. During these two hundred years, our population has increased two hundred and fifty-fold. And the expansion of this race has been no less remarkable than its multiplication. In one century the United States has increased its territory ten-fold, while the enormous acquisition of foreign territory by Great Britain-and chiefly within the last hundred years-is wholly unparalleled in history. This mighty Anglo-Saxon race, though comprising only one-thirteenth part of mankind, now rules more than one-third of the earth's surface, and more than one-fourth of its people. And if this race, while growing from 6,000,000 to 120,000,000, thus gained possession of a third portion of the earth, is it to be supposed that when it numbers 1,000,000,000, it will lose the disposition, or lack the power to extend its sway? ...

*YAWN* Too easy.

Ironclad said:
And I love you guys.

Thuggie, just come on down to good 'ol Mobile...I know you'll enjoy your time here. Just gimmie time to re-load first.
Mobile, Ala?

Sure. Be right down. That's some kind of paradise you rednecks have for yourselves. Not to mention one of the highest welfare receiving states in the USA. What a shithole w/shit for citizens. All you fucks should be exterminated