Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

And I love you guys.

Thuggie, just come on down to good 'ol Mobile...I know you'll enjoy your time here. Just gimmie time to re-load first.

:laugh:
When someone tells you you're so oblivious it's kind of cute" it means "you're-so- stupid-I-want-to-reach-through-my-computer-screen,-slap-you,-and-laugh-at- the-pain,-but-I'll-just-poke-fun-at you-from-here", not that they want to "roll" with you.

At least in your case anyways.

Thug Angel said:
By the way, the Thuggster has NEVER seen a single episode of Star Trek and he's proud of it. You sci-fi faggots are strange

Holla

I must say Edna had me bustin' a gut over those pictures of your face spliced on this, that, and the other *wink*wink*...

Would that have anything to do with the change in tint your exhibiting?

Or perhaps you hope to make it more difficult for people here to decipher that you're really an Irish-Jew living in Celebration Town Flordia.

HEX said:
I must say Edna had me bustin' a gut over those pictures of your face spliced on this, that, and the other *wink*wink*...

Would that have anything to do with the change in tint your exhibiting?

Or perhaps you hope to make it more difficult for people here to decipher that you're really an Irish-Jew living in Celebration Town Flordia.

Bitch? The picture with THUG_LUV and the chihuahua? I created that. EDNA is the minor leagues compared to the great SAINTLUCIFER. The image of THUG_LUV fucking himself? Mine too. Give credit where credit is due bitch. I do.