Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

Thug Angel said:
What a stupid fuck Lucifer is. Yet another example of his unbridled ignorance, and he'll swear he's right

That branch of the Aryan family known as the Anglo-Saxon race occupies a unique position of influence among the world powers. A little over a century ago the historian was guessing what race was to set the world's pace for to-morrow. The contest seemed to be between the four great European states--Russia, Germany, England and France. England had but little prospect and the odds were in favor of France. But to-day the entire world acknowledges the supremacy of the English-speaking people.

I thank you for your attention. Run along now little nigspic. By the way, what race are you??

By the way, you should see fit to refrain from using the term 'cave' to describe the white race. As we are the most-recent version of Makind to arrive (it's called EVOLUTION you moron) you would be well-advised to retain that term for your own race. We are the newer, sleeker, smarter model of Humanity. You are outdated. Your own people are barely newer than the Cro-Magnon man. We are SUPERIOR. This is why are angry with yourself. Black hair? Black skin? Black eyes? Fuck. How fucking boring can a race be? We have brown hair. We have blonde hair. We have black hair. We have blue eyes. We have hazel eyes. We have brown eyes. We have green eyes. We have WHITE skin. We are beautiful. You are fucking UGLY. I mean look at your picture. No wonder you want to be us.

How pathetic that a person of your vigor be so lacking in knowledge.

Boy, opinions should not be formed from personal preferences but from facts. You've dug up articles meaningless in this day and age to reinforce your drivel.

Messenger said:
How pathetic that a person of your vigor be so lacking in knowledge.

Boy, opinions should not be formed from personal preferences but from facts. You've dug up articles meaningless in this day and age to reinforce your drivel.

Ask any Briton if he/she ever calls him/herself an Anglo. Listen carefully to the answer. We know our own race dear child. Are you a WOP or something? Angry that you were not born of a race as great as my own?

I would suggest you purchase this book and learn something: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0804612498/103-9993708-2889422?v=glance&n=283155

I thank you for your kind attention. Now that you have been made to look stupid as usualy, see fit to run along.

'Race' is a classification, you fucking idiot. Anglo-Saxon doesn't fall under it anymore than grass being a type of flower.

Messenger said:
'Race' is a classification, you fucking idiot. Anglo-Saxon doesn't fall under it anymore than grass being a type of flower.

What does the title of that book say? You know more about races than the author of that book? If you say so. YOU are right. That book absolutely must be taken off the shelves! Yes. It is in error!! Once again, I thank you for that attention.

P.S. I am lost! Please tell me what race I am!! OMMFG!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/080...lance&n=283155

SaintLucifer said:
What does the title of that book say?
OMFG! IT DOES SAY! HOLY SHIT, THAT PROVES YOU RIGHT!

I'LL GET STARTED ON THE BOOK WHICH HAS 'MESSENGER IS GOD,' RIGHT AWAY!

What does the title of that book say? You know more about races than the author of that book?
If he's daft enough to classify Anglo-Saxons as a race, then yes.

If you say so. YOU are right. That book absolutely must be taken off the shelves! Yes. It is in error!! Once again, I thank you for that attention.
You chose to use the title of a book being sold on Amazon as a source for your ridiculous claims. How fucking pathetic can you get?

P.S. I am lost! Please tell me what race I am!! OMMFG!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!
We all know you are lost. But based on your posts, you are probably of the Caucasoid race.

This book is a reprint of a work originally published in 1906. Hence the terribly un-PC title.
OMG LOL!!! 1906??? You fucking canuck retard!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! You really are 8 years old, aren't you?

Messenger said:
OMFG! IT DOES SAY! HOLY SHIT, THAT PROVES YOU RIGHT!

I'LL GET STARTED ON THE BOOK WHICH HAS 'MESSENGER IS GOD,' RIGHT AWAY!

If he's daft enough to classify Anglo-Saxons as a race, then yes.

You chose to use the title of a book being sold on Amazon as a source for your ridiculous claims. How fucking pathetic can you get?

We all know you are lost. But based on your posts, you are probably of the Caucasoid race.

Perhaps you would like to refute this:

Nordish or Northern European Race

1. Inner Circle of Core or Central Subracial Types

a. Aboriginal Northwest European subraces (The descendants of the first peoples to settle in northern Europe after the retreat of the glaciers, at the end of the last ice age, during the Upper Paleolithic period circa 8,000 B.C.)

1.) Borreby subrace (named after Danish island site where paleolithic remains were found; principal element in Denmark, southwest coast of Sweden, northern Germany, the Rhineland and the Ruhr, majority element in Wallonia)
2.) Brünn subrace (named after paleolithic site near Brno, or Brünn, Czech Republic; predominant element in western Ireland)

b. Nordic or Nordid subrace (The modern Nordic subrace is descended from the proto-Nordic Danubian neolithic farmers of the Danube valley whose expansion into northwest Europe circa 3,500 B.C. is probably associated with the spread of neolithic agriculture and the Indo-European language.)

1.) Hallstatt or Österdal type (named after Austrian site where remains were found and Norwegian valley near Oslo; predominant element in Sweden and southeastern Norway, common in Denmark, western Finland, eastern England and northern Germany)
2.) Keltic type (predominant element in Flanders, majority in the Netherlands and northern and western Switzerland, primary element in England, eastern Scotland and old Frankish country in southwest Germany, common in Wales and Ireland; ancient Franks and northern Kelts were of this type)

c. Blended types of above subraces

1.) Anglo-Saxon or Old Germanic Reihengräber type (Nordic- Brünn blend; predominant element in the Dutch province of Friesland (Frisia) and the Dutch and German Frisian Islands, common in southeast England and northwest Germany)
2.) Trønder type (Brünn-Nordic blend; predominant element in Trøndelagen area of western Norway [whence the name] and Iceland, common in northeast England and Scotland)
3.) Fälish, Dalofalid or Dalo-Nordic type (Nordic-Borreby blend; names from Fälen [German for "plain"] and Dalarna region of Sweden (Kopparberg); primary element on the north German plain, Jutland and the Swedish province of Kopparberg)

Oopsy. He is right. It is NOT a race. The above is wrong. Tch, tch. Shame on me. That was written in 1993. Terrible, terrible me. Tell me MESSY, don't you always hate being wrong?? You must be freaking out right about now.

Damn. I made MESSENGER and THUG_LUV look like the uneducated fucks they are with ONE post.

Messenger said:
OMG LOL!!! 1906??? You fucking canuck retard!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! You really are 8 years old, aren't you?

1906? You mean what were races in 1906 are no longer such races in 2006?? Well heavens to betsy!! There was a change in races during the last 100 years? Alright. If we were Anglo-Saxons in 1906, what exactly are we today?? According to you we are no longer Anglo-Saxons. So what are we now? I shall await your answer.

SaintLucifer said:
1906? You mean what were races in 1906 are no longer such races in 2006?? Well heavens to betsy!! There was a change in races during the last 100 years? Alright. If we were Anglo-Saxons in 1906, what exactly are we today?? According to you we are no longer Anglo-Saxons. So what are we now? I shall await your answer.
No, I'm saying that sources that old in regards to racial studies are stupid poop, you fucking moron.

No one in their right mind would claim Anglo-Saxons to be a race. Do you have any at all understanding of phenotypical genetics in Europeans, or are you going to rifle through more outdated psuedo-sciences to prove your distorted and sophomoric understanding of reality?

How about phrenology? Have you measured that fat head of yours to find out if you are indeed a retard, or do we need to point it out to you ourselves?

Messenger said:
No, I'm saying that sources that old in regards to racial studies are stupid poop, you fucking moron.

No one in their right mind would claim Anglo-Saxons to be a race. Do you have any at all understanding of phenotypical genetics in Europeans, or are you going to rifle through more outdated psuedo-sciences to prove your distorted and sophomoric understanding of reality?

How about phrenology? Have you measured that fat head of yours to find out if you are indeed a retard, or do we need to point it out to you ourselves?

Estimated Racial Composition and Nordish Percentage of Indigenous European Populations:

Sweden = 70% Hallstatt Nordic (Carleton Coon described Sweden as a refuge area for the classic Nordic race), 10% Borreby (most common in the southwest coastal region), 10% Fälish (most common in Dalarna [Kopparberg] and the southwest coastal region), 5% Trønder (most common near the central Norwegian border), 5% East Baltic = 100% Nordish (95% central and 5% periphery types)
Norway = 45% Trønder (most common in the west), 30% Hallstatt Nordic (most common in the southeast area around Oslo), 10% Borreby (most common in the southwest), 7% Fälish (most common in the south), 5% East Baltic (most common in the far north), 3% Palaeo-Atlantid (found in western coastal areas) = 100% Nordish (92% central and 8% periphery types)
Denmark = 40% Borreby, 30% Fälish, 20% Hallstatt Nordic, 5% Anglo-Saxon, 5% East Baltic = 100% Nordish (95% central and 5% periphery types)
Iceland = 60% Trønder, 22% Borreby, 15% Brünn, 3% Palaeo-Atlantid = 100% Nordish (97% central and 3% periphery types)
England = 30% Keltic Nordic (derived from pre-Roman Iron Age invaders), 20% Anglo-Saxon (post-Roman Germanic invaders, most common in the southeast, especially East Anglia), 15% North-Atlantid and 10% Palaeo-Atlantid (blend of Mesolithic Atlanto-Mediterranean invaders with both earlier and later arrivals; most common in the Midlands and northwest), 8% Hallstatt Nordic (of Viking and Norman derivation), 5% Brünn, 5% Trønder (of Norwegian Viking derivation; most common in the northeast), 3% Borreby and 2% Fälish (both of Viking and Norman derivation; associated with the landed gentry; source of the "John Bull" type), 2% Noric (from Bronze-Age invaders) = 100% Nordish (73% central and 27% periphery types)
Scotland = 30% Keltic Nordic, 22% Trønder (most common in the northeast), 10% North-Atlantid (most common in the west), 10% Anglo-Saxon (most common in the southeast), 10% Palaeo-Atlantid (most common in the southwest), 5% Brünn, 5% Hallstatt Nordic, 4% Borreby, 4% Noric = 100% Nordish (76% central and 24% periphery types)
Ireland = 40% Brünn (indigenous Paleolithic inhabitants, most common in the west), 30% Keltic Nordic (most common in the east), 9% North-Atlantid, 9% Borreby, 3% Palaeo-Atlantid, 3% Trønder, 2% Noric, 2% Anglo-Saxon, 1% Hallstatt Nordic = 100% Nordish (86% central and 14% periphery types)
Wales = 35% North-Atlantid, 30% Palaeo-Atlantid, 30% Keltic Nordic, 5% other types = 100% Nordish (35% central and 65% periphery types)
The Netherlands = 50% Keltic Nordic (of Frankish derivation), 20% Borreby, 10% Anglo-Saxon (most common in Frisia), 10% Fälish, 10% Hallstatt Nordic = 100% Central Nordish
Belgium = 60% Keltic Nordic (most common in Flanders, derived from the ancient Belgae and Franks), 35% Borreby and 5% Alpine (both most common in Wallonia) = 95% Central Nordish
Luxembourg = 80% Alpine, 15% Borreby, 5% other Nordish types = 20% Central Nordish
Germany = 25% Borreby (most common in the Rhine and Ruhr valleys and the north), 20% Fälish (most common in the north), 15% Alpine (most common in Baden and Bavaria), 15% Noric, 6% Keltic Nordic (most common in the old Frankish country in the southwest), 5% Anglo-Saxon (most common in the northwest), 5% East Baltic, 5% Dinaric, 4% Hallstatt Nordic = 80% Nordish (60% central and 20% periphery types)
France = 30% Alpine, 30% Noric (most common in the north), 20% Mediterranean (most common in the south and Corsica), 15% Dinaric, 3% Borreby (in the northeast), 2% Nordic = 35% Nordish (5% central and 30% periphery types)
Switzerland = 40% Keltic Nordic and 30% Noric (most common in the north, west and center), 15% Dinaric and 15% Alpine (most common in the south and east) = 70% Nordish (40% central and 30% periphery types)
Austria = 35% Noric, 25% Dinaric, 20% Alpine, 15% Keltic Nordic, 5% Hallstatt Nordic = 55% Nordish (20% central and 35% periphery types)
Poland = 55% Neo-Danubian, 10% Ladogan, 10% Alpine, 10% Dinaric, 5% Hallstatt Nordic, 5% Noric, 5% East Baltic = 70% Nordish (5% central and 65% periphery types)
Finland and the Baltic States = 50% East Baltic, 15% Hallstatt Nordic (most common in the Swedish-settled areas of Finland), 30% Neo-Danubian (most common in southeast Lithuania and northeast Finland), 5% Ladogan = 95% Nordish (15% central and 80% periphery types)
The Czech Republic and Slovakia = 40% Alpine and 15% Noric (most common in Bohemia), 25% Dinaric (most common in Moravia), 20% Neo-Danubian (most common in Slovakia) = 35% Periphery Nordish
Hungary = 35% Neo-Danubian (most common in the northeast), 25% Turanid (of Magyar derivation), 20% Dinaric (most common in the southwest), 15% Alpine (most common in the south), 2% Nordic, 2% Noric, 1% East Mediterranean = 39% Nordish (2% central and 37% periphery types)
Russia, Belorussia and Ukraine = 40% Neo-Danubian (most common in Belorussia and western Ukraine), 35% Ladogan, 8% Nordic, 7% East Mediterranean (most common near the Black Sea coast), 5% Dinaric (most common in eastern Ukraine), 5% Noric = 53% Nordish (8% central and 45% periphery types)
Spain and Portugal = 85% West Mediterranean, 9% South Mediterranean, 5% Dinaric, 1% Nordic (most common in the remnants of the Visigoth aristocracy) = 1% Central Nordish
Italy = 50% Dinaricized Mediterranean (most common in the south and Sicily), 20% Dinaric (most common in the north), 15% Alpine (most common in the northwest), 10% West Mediterranean (most common in Sardinia), 4% Noric (most common in the north, 1% Nordic (most common in the remnants of the Ostrogoth and Lombard aristocracy) = 5% Nordish (1% central and 4% periphery types). Italy, much like the other southern European countries of the Mediterranean region -- Spain, Portugal and Greece -- experienced several waves of Nordish invasions during ancient and early Medieval times, from the Danubians (circa 2,000-1,500 B.C.), who brought the Indo-European language that developed into Latin, and the Kelts (beginning circa 500 B.C.), to the Germanic Ostrogoths and Lombards (A.D. 400-700). These Nordish elements have been gradually assimilated into the majority Mediterranean population, but some of their genetic traits, existing in solution, occasionally recombine to appear in individuals whose other traits are mostly non-Nordish.
Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Macedonia = 75% Dinaric, 10% West Mediterranean (most common on the coast), 10% Noric and 5% Neo-Danubian (most common in the north) = 15% periphery Nordish types
Romania = 35% Dinaric (most common in the west), 25% East Mediterranean (most common on the coast), 20% Neo-Danubian (most common in the northeast), 10% Alpine, 7% Noric and 3% Nordic (most common in the west) = 30% Nordish (3% central and 27% periphery types)
Albania = 75% Dinaric, 10% West Mediterranean, 10% Alpine, 5% Noric = 5% periphery Nordish
Bulgaria = 60% East Mediterranean, 15% Alpine, 15% Dinaric, 5% Turanid, 5% Nordish
Greece = 40% East Mediterranean, 25% Dinaricized Mediterranean, 20% Alpine (most common in Epirus), 10% Dinaric, 5% Nordish (partly assimilated remnant, or genetic recombinations from solution, of various past Nordish invaders, mostly of Danubian type, going back to the ancient Achaeans and Dorians; most common in the north)

The Nordish race (1998) (of which the Anglo-Saxons are a sub-race) numbers about 530 million people, constituting about 21% of the Caucasoid subspecies and about 8.8% of the world's total human population. But due to the drastic decline in its birthrate since 1970, to less than half the world average (to about 1.8 births per woman, or 15% below the replacement level of 2.1 per woman), only about 4.4% of the world's children and new births are Nordish. Of the 530 million Northern Europeans, about 260 million are central and 270 million periphery types. Approximately 345 million are in Europe (135 million central and 210 million periphery types) and 185 million outside Europe (125 million central and 60 million periphery types) in the new Nordish homelands of the United States (142 million), Canada (21 million), Australia (15 million), New Zealand (2.8 million) and South Africa (4.5 million).

You were saying little boy? Keep trying. I rather enjoy seeing you make yourself look dumber and dumber.

I thought we were discussing serious sciences. Who said anything about any toying?

Now then, could you possibly scan this page, or provide the sources the author used for his claims?

The Nordish race (1998 ) (of which the Anglo-Saxons are a sub-race)

You've done nothing but prove me correct. Anglo-Saxon isn't a race.

Stop acting like a ranting baby trying to prove your point, as you are doing nothing but digging yourself further into a ditch.

Messenger said:
You've done nothing but prove me correct. Anglo-Saxon isn't a race.

Stop acting like a ranting baby trying to prove your point, as you are doing nothing but digging yourself further into a ditch.

Keep digging bitch. *points at the word 'RACE'.* You are losing and BADLY.

Internet_business.jpg

Messenger said:
I thought we were discussing serious sciences. Who said anything about any toying?

Now then, could you possibly scan this page, or provide the sources the author used for his claims?

Are you fucking insane? How would I know his sources? His information jibes with exactly everything about the Anglo-Saxons I have seen. They are indeed a race. Get over it. Accept defeat. Your continued desperation is sad to watch, almost fucking painful.

Estimated Racial Composition and Nordish Percentage of Indigenous European Populations:
Denmark = 40% Borreby, 30% Fälish, 20% Hallstatt Nordic, 5% Anglo-Saxon, 5% East Baltic = 100% Nordish (95% central and 5% periphery types)
England = 30% Keltic Nordic (derived from pre-Roman Iron Age invaders), 20% Anglo-Saxon (post-Roman Germanic invaders, most common in the southeast, especially East Anglia), 15% North-Atlantid and 10% Palaeo-Atlantid (blend of Mesolithic Atlanto-Mediterranean invaders with both earlier and later arrivals; most common in the Midlands and northwest), 8% Hallstatt Nordic (of Viking and Norman derivation), 5% Brünn, 5% Trønder (of Norwegian Viking derivation; most common in the northeast), 3% Borreby and 2% Fälish (both of Viking and Norman derivation; associated with the landed gentry; source of the "John Bull" type), 2% Noric (from Bronze-Age invaders) = 100% Nordish (73% central and 27% periphery types)
Scotland = 30% Keltic Nordic, 22% Trønder (most common in the northeast), 10% North-Atlantid (most common in the west), 10% Anglo-Saxon (most common in the southeast), 10% Palaeo-Atlantid (most common in the southwest), 5% Brünn, 5% Hallstatt Nordic, 4% Borreby, 4% Noric = 100% Nordish (76% central and 24% periphery types)
Ireland = 40% Brünn (indigenous Paleolithic inhabitants, most common in the west), 30% Keltic Nordic (most common in the east), 9% North-Atlantid, 9% Borreby, 3% Palaeo-Atlantid, 3% Trønder, 2% Noric, 2% Anglo-Saxon, 1% Hallstatt Nordic = 100% Nordish (86% central and 14% periphery types)

MORON.