Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

HawkGirl said:
Jeeeze, thats typical of wiggers or mexicans, whatever you are

its why both types of people are poor, because they act like grown children who want everything given to them

you talk big about my ass but you know what?

you cant act stoic at all. youll never have a real family, never be respected. what would your mother say about your wannabe lifestyle, thug punk?

she would disown you if she didnt know you were just pretending in her basement

Thug Angel don't want shit given to him. He takes it if he have to. Just like you caves did when you came to this country to rape it. So you should respect me more

Thug's homies is his family. Mom is dead, bitch. Show some respect for a change

A G like me does what he do to get by on necessity. Its no different than you Wall Street and bank lending crooks. Just business

Lilith said:
O....M.....G, tell me you're really joking and you were aware she was being sarcastic.
No she's a racist. She called Thug Luv a worthless spic last time he was here. also PM'd Thug and called him a nig. She's a true dirt between the toe redneck

Thug Angel said:
Thug Angel don't want shit given to him. He takes it if he have to. Just like you caves did when you came to this country to rape it. So you should respect me more
you know that the indians in America were a proud people who built the pyramids and advanced calenders. they would never be able to do that with people like you and your lifestyle of 'taking shit'

besides, USA indians are not aztec or mayan. you have your oppressors screwed up

go on a spanish forum and ask for handouts there.

why dont you respect her and get a job and stop this shit

A G like me does what he do to get by on necessity. Its no different than you Wall Street and bank lending crooks. Just business
who says they deserve respect either?

No she's a racist. She called Thug Luv a worthless spic last time he was here. also PM'd Thug and called him a nig. She's a true dirt between the toe redneck
you are worthless and happen to be mexican. i dont think i used the word spic

pm ? LOL boy I wouldnt touch you with a ten foot pole

but maybe you meant to post that with another account because i dont think you refer to yourself in the third person alot

Thug Angel said:
WTF? What a dumb bitch Scarlett O'Whore can be. This furthers the Thug master's previous claims that women can't be in charge of anything, unless its a baby shower or Tupperware party. They only fuck things up

... out of the mouths of babes ... specifically: cocks in and out of the mouths of babes, eh Thug!

Thug Angel said:

Are you still here child? Don't you have some Grade 4 homework to complete?

Thug Angel said:
WTF? What a dumb bitch Scarlett O'Whore can be. This furthers the Thug master's previous claims that women can't be in charge of anything, unless its a baby shower or Tupperware party. They only fuck things up

Yet as you claim, your very own life is at the mercy of a mere woman. Hmmm. Most curious. This means she is in charge of no Tupperware party but your VERY LIFE. I doubt you even have a woman but these are your own claims. What to do when she cuts you off? Oopsy. Poverty. Squeegieing on street intersections. Oh well. Can't win them all. She controls your bitch ass and you know it. But then again, there is no woman in your life. We are all aware of this little boy. Shouldn't you be playing some rap on momma's stereo??

HawkGirl said:
you know that the indians in America were a proud people who built the pyramids and advanced calenders. they would never be able to do that with people like you and your lifestyle of 'taking shit'

besides, USA indians are not aztec or mayan. you have your oppressors screwed up

go on a spanish forum and ask for handouts there.
The indians played fair w/you backstabbing caves and what did they get for their decency? They got annihilated. Never play fair with a cave. You're like serpents in the garden who can never be trusted. The root of all evil. Cut off the head of the snake and the evil evaporates. 25 years, bitch. Give it 25 years. Genetic racial deconstruction has been in full effect and your weaker, inferior genes will give way to the more dominant genes of the darker skinned ppl of the earth. You'll disappear like the dinosaurs and the few remaining caves will be put on display in zoos

why dont you respect her and get a job and stop this shit

Get a job doing what? Making an "honest" living sweeping your floors? Fuck you. The Kennedys made their fortune by BOOTLEGGING. Now they're respected and considered legit. So why if Thug Angel makes his $$ in the streets he's a disgrace? Double standard. Typical of crackajacks. When a man of color makes $$ by bending the rules, he's a villian. When you fucks do it, its genius, hard work and the great pioneer spirit.

you are worthless and happen to be mexican. i dont think i used the word spic

More evidence of your bigotry. If someone's hispanic, why are they mexican. you know there's plenty of other nationalities that are classified as hispanic -- Puerto Rican, Dominican, Castillian, Guatemalan, etc. You're one uneducated cunt.

pm ? LOL boy I wouldnt touch you with a ten foot pole
But you'd luv for His Thugness to touch you with his 13 1/4 inch pole

Thug Angel said:
Thug Angel is the king. Worthy of all praises and most high. Recognize.

Holla back at ya boy

The only thing you receive 'praise' from would be your collection of pet chihuahuas. You do resemble one:
thugluv1uq.jpg

I guess they offer you praises by sucking that tiny thing you call a cock although they 'recognise' it is almost the size of theirs.

SaintLucifer said:
The only thing you receive 'praise' from would be your collection of pet chihuahuas. You do resemble one:
thugluv1uq.jpg

I guess they offer you praises by sucking that tiny thing you call a cock although they 'recognise' it is almost the size of theirs.

Damn...I've gotta give you credit for that one...it made me laugh.

Lilith said:
Whites will disappear? Funny
Actually, its a certainty.

You're genes are INFERIOR. That's why when ppl intermarry and procreate, the kids almost always have yellow or brown skin and more of the characteristics of the darker skin person. Our genes are dominant. It has a lot to do with why you caves are so destructive and hateful. It's a survival instinct to be the lowlife vermin you are to use divide and conquer techniques. You complain about Jews having these qualities, but you worthless fucks perfected this since the beginning of time

Not all mixed individuals have darker skin/yellow skin. I'm 2 parts Indian and I'm light skinned.

Wait, I also have Latino and african american blood too.

Thug Angel said:

You're genes are INFERIOR.
You mean 'recessive.' Inferiority is a subjective term.

Should I be using simpler words? People of your genetic background aren't known for their brains, really.

That's why when ppl intermarry and procreate, the kids almost always have yellow or brown skin and more of the characteristics of the darker skin person.
Wrong, dipshit. Amerindian genes are recessive, at least North Amerindian.

Our genes are dominant. It has a lot to do with why you caves are so destructive and hateful. It's a survival instinct to be the lowlife vermin you are to use divide and conquer techniques.
More like conquer and conquer.

You complain about Jews having these qualities, but you worthless fucks perfected this since the beginning of time
Weak troll.

Thug Angel said:

With my great Canadian hospitality, I offered to pick you up at our wonderful Pearson International Airport and from there drive you to the Jane/Finch corridor where you will meet some REAL thugs. I should like to see you demand they 'respect' you. Just be certain to bring clean underwear. You are going to need it. I have met REAL thugs. You are not it. You are merely a wannabe.
We raped this country? Let me see. We took resources the 'natives' were not even aware existed. How is it rape of a land when the only thing they did with dirt was make mud pies? We were digging that dirt to tear out the mineral wealth. I do recall learning about the natives and their fascination with the white man's 'shiny metal'. We traded axes and the like for entire parcels of land. Ooh. We really raped the land.
In Canada, the first peoples to launch an attack were the Iroquois against the French settlers of Hochelaga. The French defended themselves. The only 'raping' they did was the fur trade. Shiny new trinkets to the natives for their fur pelts.
Still reading propaganda fed to you silly little chihuahua? *ROTFLMAO*
Why are those who work on Wall Street and Bay Street considered crooks? Those who work the very stock market that allows you to survive are crooks? They trade in ownership of corporations. This is wrong? EVERYONE in the USA and CANADA is given the freedom to purchase part ownership of a company. just because you do not have two nickels to rub together do not take your misery out on them.

Messenger said:
Weak troll.
Not an attempt at trolling. That's the truth. It's funny when you redneck fucks mention Jews for dividing and conquering and putting all the races against one another, when you Anglo fucks were the first. Welcome to your brainchild.

SaintLucifer said:

With my great Canadian hospitality, I offered to pick you up at our wonderful Pearson International Airport and from there drive you to the Jane/Finch corridor where you will meet some REAL thugs. I should like to see you demand they 'respect' you. Just be certain to bring clean underwear. You are going to need it. I have met REAL thugs. You are not it. You are merely a wannabe.
We raped this country? Let me see. We took resources the 'natives' were not even aware existed. How is it rape of a land when the only thing they did with dirt was make mud pies? We were digging that dirt to tear out the mineral wealth. I do recall learning about the natives and their fascination with the white man's 'shiny metal'. We traded axes and the like for entire parcels of land. Ooh. We really raped the land.
In Canada, the first peoples to launch an attack were the Iroquois against the French settlers of Hochelaga. The French defended themselves. The only 'raping' they did was the fur trade. Shiny new trinkets to the natives for their fur pelts.
Still reading propaganda fed to you silly little chihuahua? *ROTFLMAO*
Why are those who work on Wall Street and Bay Street considered crooks? Those who work the very stock market that allows you to survive are crooks? They trade in ownership of corporations. This is wrong? EVERYONE in the USA and CANADA is given the freedom to purchase part ownership of a company. just because you do not have two nickels to rub together do not take your misery out on them.

^Only people as retarded and baitable as this will really take your nonsense to heart, although it isn't as cheap and weak a troll as I expected from you.

Unless you're serious. Then you're just as retarded.

Thug Angel said:

You're genes are INFERIOR. That's why when ppl intermarry and procreate, the kids almost always have yellow or brown skin and more of the characteristics of the darker skin person. Our genes are dominant. It has a lot to do with why you caves are so destructive and hateful. It's a survival instinct to be the lowlife vermin you are to use divide and conquer techniques. You complain about Jews having these qualities, but you worthless fucks perfected this since the beginning of time

I guess you have never read Darwin's Theory of Evolution. The white man was the last to arrive on earth. You do realise this makes us the 'LATEST MODEL OF HUMANITY'? You on the other hand are OBSOLETE.

We are WINDOWS VISTA. You little mutt are WINDOWS 3.1