Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

Thug Angel said:
Jews started the NAACP. The Rosenbergs were Communists from what Thug remembers. Martin and some of those folks from that era formed bonds w/them on civil rights issues but they werent communists too.

business%20handshake.jpg

Lilith said:
It's fucks like you that keep the fucking welfare system alive. Oh, the count will just pay for my mistakes!:rwmad:
How so? Welfare is free $$$.

Youd be a fool not to take it if you can get it

Thug Angel said:
Thug's point isn't that Jews dont make a lot of money but that this is a capitalist country. Isn't that the idea? So even though it may be cutthroat in the way they do business doesnt make it illegal.

IBM allowed the Nazi's to document and tabulate the slaughter effortlessly.

Messenger said:
^Only people as retarded and baitable as this will really take your nonsense to heart, although it isn't as cheap and weak a troll as I expected from you.

Unless you're serious. Then you're just as retarded.

I do not make such grandiose statements unless I am serious. It is THUG_LUV who told me how very 'tough' he is, that he could take anyone one as that is the 'thug' life. He also told me he was going to visit my home city of Toronto. I only offered to take him to visit an area where there are REAL thugs. The thugs I speak of would frighten COMPTON niggers. He has politely declined on many an occasion. I even asked him if he was going to fly via Air Canada. I offered to take him to visit the 14 year old girl on my street when he claimed he would 'rape' her and do it right in front of her 16 year old brother. I am still waiting for an answer. Nothing to it dimweed. I merely call him on every single statement he has made.

Thug Angel said:

Too bad it's all the fuckwads that don't deserve it that continually stay on it...but fuck helping the people that actually need it because they can make it on their own...

Thug Angel said:

So you admit to living on welfare? Tell me, you speak of the white man disappearing. Where is the welfare dollar going to come from after, according to you, they disappear from the face of the earth? Who is going to support you useless gap-toothed crack whores? You do realise welfare in your country was created to SUPPORT lazy, weak dimwitted fucks like yourself yes? Under my fascist regime, I would simply have let you all die off. No better incentive than that. Work or die.

Thug Angel said:

That us WORKING taxpayers have to make for you. Get a fucking job and take some responsibility in your life for once you ignorant slug! You should be fucking sterilized.

Thug Angel said:
Martin was Communist swine? Based on what? J. Edgar Hoover's wiretaps? Martin never committed treason or broke the laws of the U.S. Constitution. Your president in chimp G.W. Bush has. He's the swine

C'mon thug!

Everyone knows Brother Marin was a commie.

Apparently he fucked like an alleycat too and it wasn't Coretta he was fucking.

You know what the cool thing was about when they made Brother Martin Day a holiday? The cracker what offed him got the day off in prison!

Lilith said:
That us WORKING taxpayers have to make for you. Get a fucking job and take some responsibility in your life for once you ignorant slug! You should be fucking sterilized.
THug's family has paid taxes their whole life so Thug's just gettin his just due back from the government.

Full responsibility is always taken. Just got out of 4 days in county for some bullshit charge for not finishing community service. That's taking responsbility.

WHen you do your time and dont snitch, that makes you a man. Only a bitch will snitch

Thug Angel said:
Jews started the NAACP. The Rosenbergs were Communists from what Thug remembers. Martin and some of those folks from that era formed bonds w/them on civil rights issues but they werent communists too.

Gee. I see you have not a clue why the Jews and niggers started the NAACP. Read a book dipshit. It has abslutely nothing to do with communism.

SaintLucifer said:
Gee. I see you have not a clue why the Jews and niggers started the NAACP. Read a book dipshit. It has abslutely nothing to do with communism.
It has everything to do with Communism.

I can also PM you a list of my insults. Imitation is, of course, the sincerest form of flattery.

Messenger said:

I can also PM you a list of my insults. Imitation is, of course, the sincerest form of flattery.
Please help this loser. His vocab is limited b/c he lacks the hard drive space in his shit-for-a-brain.

You guys must understand, Lucifer is the same retard who was posting at TW that facism and nazism were basically the same thing. Stupid fuck. She 's going to try to contradict everything Thug says just out of spite but makes herself look really stupid.

Thug Angel said:
THug's family has paid taxes their whole life so Thug's just gettin his just due back from the government.

Full responsibility is always taken. Just got out of 4 days in county for some bullshit charge for not finishing community service. That's taking responsbility.

WHen you do your time and dont snitch, that makes you a man. Only a bitch will snitch

I doubt that is true but I'll bite. Your parents paid for THEIR taxes. According to you, you have never paid a dime in taxes. Now you are robbing both the taxpayer and your own parents blind because you are like any typical nigger - too fucking lazy to get off his duff and seek out a job. Either that or just too dumb to be capable even of serving a simple submarine sandwich at Subway.

What full responsibility? You exercise none. You claim to have served time at a county jail for not finishing community service. How is that taking responsility (even if all this 'I been to jail that makes me the man' bullshit is undoubtedly untrue) when you HAVE NO CHOICE? I see. The police have you in handcuffs and you turn to the arresting officer 'I am only agreeing to serve my time in county jail because I feel it is my responsiblity to do so'. *ROTFLMAO*. Fuck you are a moron. Also, if you did not complete your community service as you claim, how is it a 'bullshit charge'?

You state you winded up in county yet no one made your 5'3" frame their bitch? This is how I know you are full of shit. A guy like you waltzing around in a fucking jail doing his 'thug' routine whilst he displays white skin is liable to have a huge nigger named BUBBA beat him down one too many times. As a result, you are full of shit. I call your bluff so to speak. You are nothing but a white nigger-wannabe-thug sitting in front of mommy and daddy's computer pretending to be something he is not.

Messenger said:

The Jews helped the niggers create the NAACP in 1909 because they felt a kinship. They both shared a similar history. Both had been enslaved by various peoples. Communism did not enter the picture until much, much later.

Thug Angel said:
You guys must understand, Lucifer is the same retard who was posting at TW that facism and nazism were basically the same thing. Stupid fuck. She 's going to try to contradict everything Thug says just out of spite but makes herself look really stupid.

I said that? No, no. I said NAZISM 'derived' from FASCISM. Learn your history dipshit and learn why the NAZI party was created. Everyone knows it was created out of fascism. You do understand it was created by ONE MAN?? Can you guess who that man is? I think you had better return to school.

SaintLucifer said:

I doubt that is true but I'll bite. Your parents paid for THEIR taxes. According to you, you have never paid a dime in taxes. Now you are robbing both the taxpayer and your own parents blind because you are like any typical nigger - too fucking lazy to get off his duff and seek out a job.

If Thug is typical of a lazy nigger, but his parents paid taxes b/c they worked, then that contradicts your typical lazy nigger theory don't it?
What full responsibility? You exercise none. You claim to have served time at a county jail for not finishing community service. How is that taking responsility (even if all this 'I been to jail that makes me the man' bullshit is undoubtedly untrue) when you HAVE NO CHOICE? I see. The police have you in handcuffs and you turn to the arresting officer 'I am only agreeing to serve my time in county jail because I feel it is my responsiblity to do so'. *ROTFLMAO*. Fuck you are a moron. Also, if you did not complete your community service as you claim, how is it a 'bullshit charge'?
It was bullshit because the fucker the incident occurred with deserved what he got. To make a long story short, your boy Thug was in the mall and got in an argument w/this cave who was w/his bitch. Thug said something about the bitch having a fat ass and tried to holla at her when he walked away to the bathroom. he comes back upset at Thug, and slams Thug Angel in the face with his Slurpee and all hell broke loose. Thug didn't get in trouble for hitting him because the grape freeze was in the eyes. When ordered was restored this fucker's girlfriend got in Thug's face and talked shit so your boy put her in check with a open hand slap and got arrested for assault on a female. Didn't get all the service shit done in time so because of a trumped up weed charge previously had to do a few days. Gave Thug Angel time to clear his head in reflect so it was all good.