Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

Messenger said:
Interesting how he didn't deny Thug Angel's implying him to be female.
Lucy is a female. On the TW site a few weeks ago Thug posted soemthing about women being inferior to men and you shouldve seen how Lucy went apeshit. Doesn't jibe does it? A nigger and spic hater whose all for women's rights. She revealed herself and never denied it there. Lucy isn't a guy though she probably looks like one

Thug Angel said:
Lucy is a female. On the TW site a few weeks ago Thug posted soemthing about women being inferior to men and you shouldve seen how Lucy went apeshit. Doesn't jibe does it? A nigger and spic hater whose all for women's rights. She revealed herself and never denied it there. Lucy isn't a guy though she probably looks like one

Women are inferior to men?? What is this? The Dark Ages?? I do not 'hate' niggers or spics. They are simply irrelevant and inferior. Nothing more. My people have ruled both groups for too long for you to matter anymore.

I could probably find 10 women in here who sport a far higher IQ than you do. They have jobs, support themselves and their families. Well-educated. If welfare were ever to end, they would continue on. You would be buried 12 metres under the ground after having starved to death because you were too dumb to do any job. Digging ditches escapes your mental capacity. You believed I would deny ever having believed women can be as good as men? I know it to be FACT. Damn but you have serious self-esteem issues.

Yet you resemble a chihuahua. I swear, the resemblane is uncanny.
thugluv1uq.jpg

Thug Angel said:
If Thug is typical of a lazy nigger, but his parents paid taxes b/c they worked, then that contradicts your typical lazy nigger theory don't it?

It was bullshit because the fucker the incident occurred with deserved what he got. To make a long story short, your boy Thug was in the mall and got in an argument w/this cave who was w/his bitch. Thug said something about the bitch having a fat ass and tried to holla at her when he walked away to the bathroom. he comes back upset at Thug, and slams Thug Angel in the face with his Slurpee and all hell broke loose. Thug didn't get in trouble for hitting him because the grape freeze was in the eyes. When ordered was restored this fucker's girlfriend got in Thug's face and talked shit so your boy put her in check with a open hand slap and got arrested for assault on a female. Didn't get all the service shit done in time so because of a trumped up weed charge previously had to do a few days. Gave Thug Angel time to clear his head in reflect so it was all good.

Not at all. Your daddy was WHITE was he not?? You are trumped.

When you tossed the drink, it was in an upward motion was it not considering you are all of 5'3" (your own words in TW). Let me get this straight. A 'cave' no doubt much taller than you heard you 'holla' at his girl about her having a fat ass. The 'cave' comes back angry and tosses his Slurpee into your face?? WTF? No one tosses slurpees around. You did not get into trouble for hitting him because you were too busy either slurping up the Slurpee or shitting your pants.
Let me get this straight. You could not hit the guy back because he had dumped Slurpee *eyes roll upwards* into your eyes, but you were capable of slapping the bitch? *sniffs* I smell bullshit.
What is this 'assault on a female' crap?? No such charge exists. It is either assault, assault with a weapon, aggravated assault etc. Damn, the smell of bullshit grows stronger. So the guy had the temerity to toss a Slurpee into your face but gently allowed you to slap his girlfriend? Sorry. Not buying it. Does not jibe. If you want to believe you are a man, telling phony stories like this is not going to do it. I do not guy it for a second. As I said, when you visit Toronto, I should like you to visit our Jane/Finch area. The offer stands.

HawkGirl said:
you know the rest of your troll wars friends worship him
First of all, he is actually a she

Secondly, no one liked this fuck. You'd have to be a retard to read those essays she posts. You know Lucy is a bitch b/c only someone w/a hole btw their legs would ramble that much

Thug Angel said:
Secondly, no one liked this fuck. You'd have to be a retard to read those essays she posts. You know Lucy is a bitch b/c only someone w/a hole btw their legs would ramble that much
Actually, Snoopdog worships him. That's one.

Sure, I'm e-fucking him. That's the only way I figure you can fuck someone in Canada when you live in Arizona....:gagh:

Lilith said:
Sure, I'm e-fucking him. That's the only way I figure you can fuck someone in Canada when you live in Arizona....:gagh:
Then how are you positive that cunt is a dude? Lucy is a bitch. Straight up and down. A little wet vagina sandwich. If he's not biologically a bitch, he might as well get converted to one. He's at least a bitch in spirit