Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

Thug Angel said:
Then how are you positive that cunt is a dude? Lucy is a bitch. Straight up and down. A little wet vagina sandwich. If he's not biologically a bitch, he might as well get converted to one. He's at least a bitch in spirit

There is one way for you to find out whether I sport a clammy hole in between my legs. Simply pay me a visit once you come to Toronto. I should ask that you beat the shit out of me as you claimed to have done to many of your bitches. Shall we?? Surely you can 'beat down' a little 'ol 'female' like me yes? When you are in one of our hospitals enjoying Canada's medical system perhaps you will finally be convinced I am male as you already know yes? Shall be do this?? Naturally I will stand before you and do nothing like any of your 'bitches' would do. Of course if struck, that gives me licence to do whatever I may. This keeps the police off my back as it has since my days as a troublesome teen. Alas, I outgrew those years. You have not even reached puberty as yet from what I can surmise.

SaintLucifer said:
There is one way for you to find out whether I sport a clammy hole in between my legs. Simply pay me a visit once you come to Toronto. I should ask that you beat the shit out of me as you claimed to have done to many of your bitches. Shall we?? Surely you can 'beat down' a little 'ol 'female' like me yes? When you are in one of our hospitals enjoying Canada's medical system perhaps you will finally be convinced I am male as you already know yes? Shall be do this?? Naturally I will stand before you and do nothing like any of your 'bitches' would do. Of course if struck, that gives me licence to do whatever I may. This keeps the police off my back as it has since my days as a troublesome teen. Alas, I outgrew those years. You have not even reached puberty as yet from what I can surmise.
You'd shit in your pants at the sight of me. 225 lbs and not an ounce of body fat. Thug Angel can't wait to meet you bitch. Don't think he's just talking shit. His arrival in T.O. is a sure thing. Make sure you stay in contact w/the Thug come July. He'll have his exact dates set. Then you'll realize you cant be him or see him.

Holla, bitch

SaintLucifer said:
A DEAD 'prophet'. Killed by his own people. Whoooeeee. Such a proud race the niggers.
Killed by Suge Knight. You caves don't kill each other? Who killed JFK? Who tried to kill Reagan? Who killed Lennon? Yeah, you caves never eat your own. Your stupid and miseducation and lack of knowledge about history is so amazing that you're either doing it purposefully in an effort to piss Thuggie off (and it aint workin) or you're the dumbest dumb fuck in the history of the universe, which means one day you could become president

Lilith said:
WHere is this 225 lbs? Is 200 of it your skull?

You can't tell by that pic, but Thug works out 5-6 days a week like a beast. Not having a real job there's lots of time to do stuff so Thug works on his body. that's why the ladies love him for it. You'd be surprised.

Thug Angel said:
Killed by Suge Knight. You caves don't kill each other? Who killed JFK? Who tried to kill Reagan? Who killed Lennon? Yeah, you caves never eat your own. Your stupid and miseducation and lack of knowledge about history is so amazing that you're either doing it purposefully in an effort to piss Thuggie off (and it aint workin) or you're the dumbest dumb fuck in the history of the universe, which means one day you could become president

Those were IMPORTANT white people. NIGGERS are nobodies. Who gives a shit about TUPAC? He was a dumb 'rap' nigger. He had absolutely no effect upon the events of this world. JFK? President of the USA. Reagan? President of the USA. Lennon? Don't even begin to compare TUPAC with LENNON. The entire WORLD knew who he was. Who the fuck is TUPAC? I could walk up to your greatest 'rap' artist P. DIDDY, blow his fucking head off and no one would shed a single tear or give a shit. He is a NOBODY. I cannot believe you compared the killing of JFK and the shooting of REAGAN with the killing of TUPAC?? You must be kidding me. TUPAC was killed. Everyone asked 'who the fuck is TUPAC?' The world responded 'I think he was just another dumb nigger who actually thought he was somebody but was too stupid to know that no one gave a flying fuck about him. He was just another nobody who wanted to be somebody'.

Nope. Never in a million years could I become President of the U.S.A. Not possible. You are too stupid to figure out why I would bet.

I live in Toronto you stupid fuck. The biggest problem in my city right now? NIGGER ON NIGGER violence. Myself? I sit back and enjoy the show. The more dead niggers the better. The NIGGERS here are too dumb to realise they are doing us a favour. Every time a NIGGER is killed here in Toronto, that is one more fucking nigger off our welfare rolls. Where's the white-on-white violence? I see nothing of the kind. Never read about it anywhere. Why is that?

SaintLucifer said:
Those were IMPORTANT white people. NIGGERS are nobodies. Who gives a shit about TUPAC? He was a dumb 'rap' nigger. He had absolutely no effect upon the events of this world. JFK? President of the USA. Reagan? President of the USA. Lennon? Don't even begin to compare TUPAC with LENNON. The entire WORLD knew who he was. Who the fuck is TUPAC? I could walk up to your greatest 'rap' artist P. DIDDY, blow his fucking head off and no one would shed a single tear or give a shit. He is a NOBODY. I cannot believe you compared the killing of JFK and the shooting of REAGAN with the killing of TUPAC?? You must be kidding me. TUPAC was killed. Everyone asked 'who the fuck is TUPAC?' The world responded 'I think he was just another dumb nigger who actually thought he was somebody but was too stupid to know that no one gave a flying fuck about him. He was just another nobody who wanted to be somebody'.

Nope. Never in a million years could I become President of the U.S.A. Not possible. You are too stupid to figure out why I would bet.

I live in Toronto you stupid fuck. The biggest problem in my city right now? NIGGER ON NIGGER violence. Myself? I sit back and enjoy the show. The more dead niggers the better. The NIGGERS here are too dumb to realise they are doing us a favour. Every time a NIGGER is killed here in Toronto, that is one more fucking nigger off our welfare rolls. Where's the white-on-white violence? I see nothing of the kind. Never read about it anywhere. Why is that?
Oh please, Lennon and the Beatles sucked. Those fucks couldn't even sing on key. If it's not Lennon you caves crow about, it's Forrest Gump the super-retard.

Pac was 10 times the artist Lennon was. Put Pac's fans and Lennon's fans in a stadium for a fight and guess who wins? The Thugs or the drug addict potheads? Lennon's followers were the dirtiest of all white trash walking this planet.

JFK was a fucking loser who got killed by the mob. Just like Pac. GW Bush is a moron. YOU"RE a moron, which is why Thug Angel suggseted you could one day be president. When you're a highly UNQUALIFIED cave, the dumber you are, the more you're given. You'd be perfect.

Thug Angel said:
Oh please, Lennon and the Beatles sucked. Those fucks couldn't even sing on key. If it's not Lennon you caves crow about, it's Forrest Gump the super-retard.

Pac was 10 times the artist Lennon was. Put Pac's fans and Lennon's fans in a stadium for a fight and guess who wins? The Thugs or the drug addict potheads? Lennon's followers were the dirtiest of all white trash walking this planet.

YOU MUTHERFUCKING NIGGER WORSHIPPER!!

NIGGERS SUCK ARSE!! YOU NIGGERS AND THE TYPES LIKE TUPAC NEED TO BE PERMANENTLY TAKEN OFF THE STREETS YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER!!

A WORLD WITHOUT NIGGERSHITS LIKE THE ONES YOU SO MUCH LIKE WOULD BE A FAR BETTER PLACE!

TUPAC BETTER ARTIST THAN LENNON????

HA HA!

HA HA HA!!

ASSHAT NIGGER!! GO FUCK A 15 Y/O AND MAKE HER PREGNANT LIKE YOU MUTHERFUCKERS ALWAYS DO!!!

:kitty: