Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

Thug Angel said:
It was bullshit because the fucker the incident occurred with deserved what he got. To make a long story short, your boy Thug was in the mall and got in an argument w/this cave who was w/his bitch. Thug said something about the bitch having a fat ass and tried to holla at her when he walked away to the bathroom. he comes back upset at Thug, and slams Thug Angel in the face with his Slurpee and all hell broke loose. Thug didn't get in trouble for hitting him because the grape freeze was in the eyes. When ordered was restored this fucker's girlfriend got in Thug's face and talked shit so your boy put her in check with a open hand slap and got arrested for assault on a female. Didn't get all the service shit done in time so because of a trumped up weed charge previously had to do a few days. Gave Thug Angel time to clear his head in reflect so it was all good.
Yep that proves you're a fuckin punk ass bitch

No, his height. When I see him post I think about that VW commercial where the guy in the Viper is on a megaphone shouting 'Because I'm compensating for my shortcomings.... Because I'm compensating for my shortcomings....'

thug.jpg

Thug Angel said:
Oh please, Lennon and the Beatles sucked. Those fucks couldn't even sing on key. If it's not Lennon you caves crow about, it's Forrest Gump the super-retard.

Pac was 10 times the artist Lennon was. Put Pac's fans and Lennon's fans in a stadium for a fight and guess who wins? The Thugs or the drug addict potheads? Lennon's followers were the dirtiest of all white trash walking this planet.

JFK was a fucking loser who got killed by the mob. Just like Pac. GW Bush is a moron. YOU"RE a moron, which is why Thug Angel suggseted you could one day be president. When you're a highly UNQUALIFIED cave, the dumber you are, the more you're given. You'd be perfect.

LENNON and the BEATLES sucked? I personally do not care for them but then again they are out of my time. The Beatles are the most-successful group of all time. Every single nigger rap 'artist' that ever produced an album could be bought outright by the Beatles. If you were to COMBINE the record sales of all nigger 'rappers' and the earning power they had, they could not even BEGIN to approach the Beatles.

John Lennon was killed by a nutcase fan. TUPAC (Lesane Parish Crooks) was killed by an nobody nigger who probably did not like his smell. This means TUPAC was put in his place. Like you, TUPAC went around bragging about how he was a REAL thug when he was not. A true thug plugged TUPAC full of lead from what I have learned (who cares?). I find it most amusing how you put TUPAC up there with the Beatles. It would be like putting yourself up there with GOD (I am an atheist anyway so the comparison is moot).

I find you niggers amusing. The most-successful 'rap artist' of all time? EMINEM. Damn but I could swear he is WHITE. TUPAC had sold 70 million albus worldwide. EMINEM is at 65 million and still counting. As TUPAC is dead, EMINEM will shortly be taking the crown from TUPAC. It is believed TUPAC was killed by rival rappers. Gotta love he nigger style of competition. If it is beating you, kill it. :laugh: That's like the Beatles hiring the IRA to kill Elvis. We had a guy from here in Toronto who was outselling every single nigger 'rap artist' and he was white. Ever heard of SNOW? He OWNED Canada when it came to he rap genre. He spoke with a better Jamaican patois than the Jamaicans did, yet he was born right here in Toronto.

JFK was killed by the mob? You know this for certain? Damn. I suggest you call the FBI and tell them what you know. They would be most interested. Many have suggested he was killed by the Soviets which makes more sense from a strategic viewpoint (he never took shit from the Soviets). He had embarrassed them one too many times. Or perhaps Lee Harvey Oswald really did kill him all by his lonesome. A poor loser who wanted to make a name for himself. No one will ever know. I will not put forth any theories myself as it was before my time and I would be forced to rely upon propaganda. Do not attempt to compare TUPAC with JFK. TUPAC was a nobody nigger 'singer' whilst JFK was the most-powerful man on earth with only KRUSCHEV right behind him.

That is all you think about. Who is the greater thug. YOu speak of putting the Beatles fans and TUPAC's fans in a stadium to fight it out. Better make that on a weekend. Beatles fans had and have jobs. TUPAC fans are illiterate welfare cheque cashing layabouts. Beatles fans were at their jobs earning money. TUPAC fans were and are busy learning to read at a Grade 2 level.

Out of curiousity, why do you call a clearly superior race 'caves'??

Bladev1 said:
what ever happened to Snow?

I have no idea. No one gives a shit. His time is over I guess. Below is all I could find on him.

http://www.urbnet.com/VIBE-feature.asp?ueid=308

According to an article I read, this is the best-selling rap single of all time. I do not believe it now as I think it is out of date. There was no date on the article.

INFORMER by SNOW

CHORUS:
Informer
You know say daddy me snow me-a gon blame
A licky boom-boom down
'Tective man he say, say Daddy Me Snow me stab someone down the lane
A licky boom-boom down

Police-a them-a they come and-a they blow down me door
One him come crawl through through my window
So they put me in the back the car at the station
From that point on I reach my destination
Well the destination reached in down-a East detention
Where they whip down me pants look up me bottom

Informer
A licky boom-boom down
A licky boom-boom down

Bigger they are they think they have more power
There on the phone me say that on hour
Me for want to use it once and-a me call me lover
Lover who me callin'-a the one Tammy
And me love her in my heart down to my belly-a
Yes say Daddy Me Snow me I feel cool and deadly
Yes the one MC Shan and the one Daddy Snow
Together we-a love 'em as a tornado

Informer
A licky boom-boom down
A licky boom-boom down

Listen to me ya better listen for me now
Listen to me ya better listen for me now
When-a me rock-a the microphone, me rock on steady-a
Yes-a Daddy Me Snow me are the article don
But the in an a-out, a dance an they say, "Where ya come from?"
People them say I come from Jamaica
But me born and raised (in the ghetto) I want ya to know-a
Pure black people man thats all I man know
Yeah me shoes are-a tear up an-a my toes used to show-a
Where me-a born in-a the one Toronto

Informer
A licky boom-boom down
A licky boom-boom down

Come with a nice young lady
Intelligent, yes she gentle and irie
Everywhere me go me never lef' her at all-ie
Yes-a Daddy Snow me are the roam dance man-a
Roam between-a dancin' in-a in-a nation-a
You never know say Daddy Me Snow me are the boom shakata
Me never lay-a down flat in-a one cardboard box-a
Yes-a Daddy Me Snow me-a go reachin' out da top

CHORUS

Why would he? (repeat)

MC Shan:

Me sittin round cool with my dibby dibby girl
Police knock my door, link up my pal
Rough me up and I cant do a thing
Pick up my line when my telephone ring
Take me to the station, black up my hands
Trail me down 'cause I'm hangin with the Snowman
What an I gonna do, I'm backed and I'm trapped
Smack me in my face, took all of my gap
They have no clues and they wanna get warmer
But Shan won't turn informer

CHORUS

Bladev1 said:
Yep that proves you're a fuckin punk ass bitch
So Thug is a punk for laying the smack down on a bitch? Thug Angel never got in her face. Never called her names. Never challenged here. She got in Thug's face waving her finger and threatening to do this and that and yelling. Your boy told the bitch to go stand on the curb where she belongs and the fuck out of his face. She got closer, pointed her finger and touched Thuggie so in Thug Immortal's book, that's assault and the bitch was fair game. So His Thugness floated that bitch. He could've KO'd her w/a punch. Instead he showed discretion and slapped her the way she needed to be for showing disrespect. You take on the role or responsibilities of a man then you gets treated like one. Women want to be our equals, so Thug treated her like one

Archibald Nixon said:
So where does "cave" come from? Seriously, it's the first time I've heard it.
You fucks come from caves, afraid to come out to see the light because of your shadown, writing on the walls with berries and using sticks and stones to fight off your enemies.

SaintLucifer said:
LENNON and the BEATLES sucked? I personally do not care for them but then again they are out of my time. The Beatles are the most-successful group of all time. Every single nigger rap 'artist' that ever produced an album could be bought outright by the Beatles. If you were to COMBINE the record sales of all nigger 'rappers' and the earning power they had, they could not even BEGIN to approach the Beatles.

John Lennon was killed by a nutcase fan. TUPAC (Lesane Parish Crooks) was killed by an nobody nigger who probably did not like his smell. This means TUPAC was put in his place. Like you, TUPAC went around bragging about how he was a REAL thug when he was not. A true thug plugged TUPAC full of lead from what I have learned (who cares?). I find it most amusing how you put TUPAC up there with the Beatles. It would be like putting yourself up there with GOD (I am an atheist anyway so the comparison is moot).

I find you niggers amusing. The most-successful 'rap artist' of all time? EMINEM. Damn but I could swear he is WHITE. TUPAC had sold 70 million albus worldwide. EMINEM is at 65 million and still counting. As TUPAC is dead, EMINEM will shortly be taking the crown from TUPAC. It is believed TUPAC was killed by rival rappers. Gotta love he nigger style of competition. If it is beating you, kill it. :laugh: That's like the Beatles hiring the IRA to kill Elvis. We had a guy from here in Toronto who was outselling every single nigger 'rap artist' and he was white. Ever heard of SNOW? He OWNED Canada when it came to he rap genre. He spoke with a better Jamaican patois than the Jamaicans did, yet he was born right here in Toronto.

JFK was killed by the mob? You know this for certain? Damn. I suggest you call the FBI and tell them what you know. They would be most interested. Many have suggested he was killed by the Soviets which makes more sense from a strategic viewpoint (he never took shit from the Soviets). He had embarrassed them one too many times. Or perhaps Lee Harvey Oswald really did kill him all by his lonesome. A poor loser who wanted to make a name for himself. No one will ever know. I will not put forth any theories myself as it was before my time and I would be forced to rely upon propaganda. Do not attempt to compare TUPAC with JFK. TUPAC was a nobody nigger 'singer' whilst JFK was the most-powerful man on earth with only KRUSCHEV right behind him.

That is all you think about. Who is the greater thug. YOu speak of putting the Beatles fans and TUPAC's fans in a stadium to fight it out. Better make that on a weekend. Beatles fans had and have jobs. TUPAC fans are illiterate welfare cheque cashing layabouts. Beatles fans were at their jobs earning money. TUPAC fans were and are busy learning to read at a Grade 2 level.

Out of curiousity, why do you call a clearly superior race 'caves'??
Dear retard,

Can you retort w/just a paragraph. Severely hampering your trolling. You're not a very good one. Thug reads the first graph and the last. None in between. No time. But when you suggest these 60s drug addicts are productive members of society and have jobs it makes Thug laugh. Most of those fucks are DEAD already. Why? "Cuz drugs are bad, mmmmmmmmkay?"

Umm, then by you're "cave" theory, we're all caves seeing as we all evolved from the cavemen. :rolleyes:

And it doesn't matter, a real man NEVER hits a woman.

Lilith said:
And if you can't understand more than one small paragraph of writing, there isn't any hope for you.
No, it's that Thug Luv DOESNT CARE enough to read that much. If he wanted to read, he'd go back to school