Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

Lilith said:
Thug, you're so oblivious it's kinda cute.
So you wanna roll wit a Thug or what? Be advised that Thuggie isn't a conventional man. He'll do you on the kitchen floor, on a park bench or in the school locker room.

jack said:
OK Thuggie, if we're so fucking ignorant why is your "flame" misspelled?

The only 13 1/4 inch anything you possess may be your IQ, is probably your foot size.

Midgets have big honkin peds, right?

285 of solid muscle? LOL Oy...
THug can show you a pic of his dick if you like. And he never said he was 285 you blind fuck. 225!

Thug Angel said:
THug can show you a pic of his dick if you like. And he never said he was 285 you blind fuck. 225!

d00d, I have my own to deal with. fuck that shit.

Oh, you lost 60 lbs just like that? Either that, or the fat fuck went back and edited it.

What are you....some sort of morbidly obese large-eared chihuahua midget?

This whole thread should've ended on Tron's only honest note: he was pwned by a Slurpee.

Thug said something about the bitch having a fat ass and tried to holla at her when he walked away to the bathroom. he comes back upset at Thug, and slams Thug Angel in the face with his Slurpee and all hell broke loose. Thug didn't get in trouble for hitting him because the grape freeze was in the eyes.

This is the only time I've ever seen an instance where Slurpee juice in the eyes being equated to the Apocalypse. What a pussy.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Prove it?

Spam = a number of consecutive posts with no meaning or relevance to the subject, in my book.

If even you spam this thread, I'll posrep you.