Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Thug

Thug Angel said:
Not an attempt at trolling. That's the truth. It's funny when you redneck fucks mention Jews for dividing and conquering and putting all the races against one another, when you Anglo fucks were the first.
Examples?

Messenger said:
^Only people as retarded and baitable as this will really take your nonsense to heart, although it isn't as cheap and weak a troll as I expected from you.

Unless you're serious. Then you're just as retarded.
Look Thug Angel is just trying to make a point. Didn't even plan on taking this thread that direction, but Thuggster got no problem laying down the truth for caves since most of you have no knowledge of your true selves. When a man of color stands up to tell you about yourselves, you undermine him the same way you did Marcus Garvey, Adam Clayton Powell, Malcolm, Martin, Khalid Muhammad and brother minister Farrakhan

Thug Angel said:
Look Thug Angel is just trying to make a point. Didn't even plan on taking this thread that direction, but Ive got no problem laying down the truth for caves since most of you have no knowledge of your true selves. When a man of color stands up to tell you about yourselves, you undermine him the same way you did Marcus Garvey, Adam Clayton Powell, Malcolm, Martin, Khalid Muhammad and brother minister Farrakhan

I ate some gumbo with Louis Walcott once!

Of course I puked in the alley afterwards ..

Thug Angel said:
When a man of color stands up to tell you about yourselves, you undermine him the same way you did Marcus Garvey
He encouraged a 'back-to-Africa' approach, and so do I.

Nothing wrong with Black Nationalism.

Communist swine.

brother minister Farrakhan
He blames Jews almost exclusively for slavery. Jews, as can be expected from successful businessmen, were the most prolific of slave traders.

Another idiot who uses multiple person references. First it's third person, then it's first person, and back again!

Messenger said:
He encouraged a 'back-to-Africa' approach, and so do I.

Nothing wrong with Black Nationalism.

Communist swine.

He blames Jews almost exclusively for slavery. Jews, as can be expected from successful businessmen, were the most prolific of slave traders.
Hello.

Martin was Communist swine? Based on what? J. Edgar Hoover's wiretaps? Martin never committed treason or broke the laws of the U.S. Constitution. Your president in chimp G.W. Bush has. He's the swine

Messenger said:
Louis sometimes goes overboard w/the Jew crap. While I agree Jews have been very shrewd in their business practices, when you get down to it America is a capitalist country. Business is business. That's what Henry Ford, the biggest Jew hater of the 1920s, never understood. His book International Jew was a hoot. he and Farrakhan are somewhat off base on that

Thug Angel said:
I bet you don't waste a lot of sperm, cumcatcher
Oh the worthless fuck who knocks up his bitches and doesnt support his kids, and likes to make guys suck his dick(but isn't gay) for "the code" is trying to insult me? You're fuckin pathetic. Not only are you a worthless piece of shit to be scraped off the bottom of my boots, you're a lousy troll.

Thug Angel said:
Martin was Communist swine? Based on what? J. Edgar Hoover's wiretaps? Martin never committed treason or broke the laws of the U.S. Constitution. Your president in chimp G.W. Bush has. He's the swine
I know Bush is a swine. Only idiots would disagree with you.

king_jr-communist_school.jpg

Louis sometimes goes overboard w/the Jew crap. While I agree Jews have been very shrewd in their business practices, when you get down to it America is a capitalist country. Business is business. That's what Henry Ford, the biggest Jew hater of the 1920s, never understood. His book International Jew was a hoot. he and Farrakhan are somewhat off base on that
I think they're spot on.

You see, pinkos hijacked the civil rights movement. Blacks were used as tools to them to weaken the unity of the USA.

Thug Angel said:

IBM was able to make a shitload of money with Jews in WWII

Thug Angel said:
Where Thug is from, lots of white skinned blacks w/wavy hair.

How is this possible? Did you not finish saying the nigger gene was DOMINANT???? WTF? Make up your mind you piece of shit. Your very EXISTENCE betrays your words. If you are 'black' then why do you have white skin?? WTF? The kid is a fucking walking contradiction. According to your very own argument regarding recessive genes and dominant genes, by all rights you should be BLACK. Christ on a stick.

Bladev1 said:
Oh the worthless fuck who knocks up his bitches and doesnt support his kids, and likes to make guys suck his dick(but isn't gay) for "the code" is trying to insult me? You're fuckin pathetic. Not only are you a worthless piece of shit to be scraped off the bottom of my boots, you're a lousy troll.
Why pay support if you don't have to? That's what those county check are for.

Thug Luv aint no afaggot. That's for certain. He's never sucked a dick. Never will.

He's a way better man than you and a way better troll

jack said:
IBM was able to make a shitload of money with Jews in WWII
Thug's point isn't that Jews dont make a lot of money but that this is a capitalist country. Isn't that the idea? So even though it may be cutthroat in the way they do business doesnt make it illegal.

Messenger said:
You see, pinkos hijacked the civil rights movement. Blacks were used as tools to them to weaken the unity of the USA.
Jews started the NAACP. The Rosenbergs were Communists from what Thug remembers. Martin and some of those folks from that era formed bonds w/them on civil rights issues but they werent communists too.

It's fucks like you that keep the fucking welfare system alive. Oh, the count will just pay for my mistakes!:rwmad: