Rick and Morty

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The vat of acid one was very good (unless you're sick of Rick being super evil but that's how he is.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I’ll go back to it one day... if they put the new ones on Netflix.

CaptainWacky

It's good that you hate Channel 4 so much that you refuse to use All 4.

CaptainWacky

The finale was good, they went back to the "Rick has a serious moment while a sad song plays" mood of the season two finale. I hope PhoenixPerson becomes BirdPerson again.

Last week's was so instantly forgettable that I forgot to post about it.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

New episode was pretty good but nothing super memorable.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was kind of loose and had a sloppy ending. (Yes I watch the show now.) But Nerdist found lots of things to deep-dive about.

CaptainWacky

This week's was amusing (the decoys one), even though like all new episodes it kind of feels like repeating stuff they've done before.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They slipped in another quick reference to Rick’s wife in a throwaway line so you just know there’s an episode coming about her at some point.

CaptainWacky

Or are they just META TROLLING THE FANS.

CaptainWacky

This week's wasn't good.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
what channel is this on? Never seen it.

CaptainWacky

^Tough crowd.

It felt like they were going to tackle the thing where Morty is 14 and keeps having sex with adult (or adult presenting) women, but they just got out of it by having her go evil and fly away. The ending felt like it was more "serious" than usual for R&M but you know everything will just be back to normal next week. It just didn't work for me.

MODMAN

It felt like they were going to tackle the thing where Morty is 14 and keeps having sex with adult (or adult presenting) women, but they just got out of it by having her go evil and fly away. The ending felt like it was more "serious" than usual for R&M but you know everything will just be back to normal next week. It just didn't work for me.

I'm easy to please with R&M. I tend not to analyse it that much.

If I were, then yes - I can see where you're coming from.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It wasn't up to standards. There were no twists of brilliance, just 2 stories that began, had a middle, and sort of ended in very conventional ways.

Was it a fan script? By a "fan" who hasn't watched many episodes?

CaptainWacky

This week's was so dumb (the horse sperm one) that it managed to be amusing in its dumbness. But man was it dumb!

MODMAN

Yeah this one didn't really spin my wheels.

Probably the high point was the special ops samurai's embarrassing and freaky demise and Kathy Ireland.