Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romania legalizes witchcraft

It's the tax exempt part that forces the government to make distinctions. Everybody wants to take advantage.

Let 'em work like the rest of us!

Yeah, God needs to get off His ass and pull His weight, damnit!

*cringes, looks to the heavens for signs of thunderclouds*

My god's lightsaber is bigger than YOUR god's lightsaber!

I don't care really, and I'm all for having people and things being registered-for the protection of others-but I still say its dumb, and I am free to express that opinion.

I do like New Age/Wiccan/pagan better because they give you a more personal, interactive and responsibly dealings with Divinity.
Organized religion has you sitting and waiting for the intermediary to tell you how to Be.

I'm all for "Let me do it, Let me learn my own leasons and let me be responsible for what i have created".

Love Child said:
Thats just dumb!
I am openly expressing my intolerance for the acceptance of witchcraft.
I am openly expressing my intolerance for the acceptance of Christianity and Judaism.
I am also expressing my intolerance for the expression of free speech and the right to bear arms.

Jesus to God:

"You should not have come back, old man. When last we met I was a student, now I am the master."

God to Jesus: "Wait'll you see what I have planned for Easter weekend, you little bastard. Back talk me, I'm GOD, bitch!"

People find meaning and happiness in whatever people find meaning and happiness in.

I wouldn't call it stupid, just different; contrary.

Who's to say what's normal, right, and true?

Donovan said:
Jesus to God:

"You should not have come back, old man. When last we met I was a student, now I am the master."

God to Jesus: "Wait'll you see what I have planned for Easter weekend, you little bastard. Back talk me, I'm GOD, bitch!"

Obi Wan the Baptist: If he faces his father now, he will be swayed by the dark side. He was our only hope...

Yoda the Catholic: All men are swayed by the dark side. Weak, he is, sex he should give up, contraception, he should avoid.

Obi Wan the Baptist: Aren't you supposed to say, "No, there is another, a female?"

Yoda the Catholic: Shut up about that, you will. Bad enough the bitches want the vote. Acknowledge women in the Force, we cannot.

Blindgroping said:
Pure asthetics. just people wanting to be different. Same thing.
Like Magick and Witta and all the stupid derivatives.

I suppose all the judeo-christian sects are the same as well then.