Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romania legalizes witchcraft

“Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble.” ~ Joseph Campbell

MessengerX said:
And is also a dead religion.

Dear child? That was posted from my provincial government's religion site. It is recognised as a bona fide religion here in Ontario. Peace!

BOOYAH!!

Now get back to sucking my balls cunt.

SaintLucifer said:
Dear child? That was posted from my provincial government's religion site. It is recognised as a bona fide religion here in Ontario. Peace!

BOOYAH!!

Now get back to sucking my balls cunt.
Well I'm sorry but I just can't continue with your insults. I'm afraid I must employ the ignore list feature.

That was posted from my provincial government's religion site. It is recognised as a bona fide religion here in Ontario.
Lefty Kanada would probably recognize potatoism and furries as valid religion.

I'm so surprised, are you surpised? I was surprised.

MessengerX said:
Well I'm sorry but I just can't continue with your insults. I'm afraid I must employ the ignore list feature.

Lefty Kanada would probably recognize potatoism and furries as valid religion.

I'm so surprised, are you surpised? I was surprised.

Have me on IGNORE yet? *ROTFLMAO*

I cannot deny Canada has many leftist policies but that was not my doing. Were it up to me, this country would be completely 100% FASCIST.

SaintLucifer said:
Stupid fucks. The Celtic religion predates Christianity and every other religion out there today by a wide margin. Druids were practicising their relgion when the Egyptians were still jerking off beside the Nile and Christianity was a couple of thousand more years away. Speak of things you know about. As a Celt myself, I know exactly what it is I am talking about. Goddamn but these people can be annoying sometimes. Wicca is not a simple 'dress up and be cool or different' thing. It is fucking real. Why is it Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism etc. are all accepted without giving it a second thought but Wicca, which is older than any of them, is not?

Older does not mean it's better, more right, or the True one.
Olympians out date you.
Ans Celtic only existed as long as Celts.

Neil said:
“Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble.†~ Joseph Campbell

Agreed.

Blindgroping said:
Older does not mean it's better, more right, or the True one.
Olympians out date you.
Ans Celtic only existed as long as Celts.

Druidism FAR outdates the Greek Olympian mythologies. Get with it kiddo. The Druids were practicing their religion long before Hercules became a gleam in daddy Zeus' eyes. Now begone bitch.

SaintLucifer said:
Druidism FAR outdates the Greek Olympian mythologies. Get with it kiddo. The Druids were practicing their religion long before Hercules became a gleam in daddy Zeus' eyes. Now begone bitch.

Shut the fuck up Luci.

Thou Shalt Find what facts Suits your belief.

Christians find facts that support Christianity.
Wiccans find facts that support Wiccan.

Can I find facts that are facts reguardless of any already set belief?

Go back farther, Lucy. Think Sumer, Akkadia, Babylon...

Chinese myths are rich and fascinating, too. I've always been a Norse 'Runes & Sagas' kinda guy, myself.

At the end of the day, though, it's all the same. Only the names have been changed to protect the initiated.

Go worship a tree, Lucy. Preferably at as high a rate of speed as you can manage under all that metric tonnage of cellulite.

SaintLucifer said:
And now all of them are extinct.

Messenger said:
And now all of them are extinct.
True. Wicca is but a form of Neopaganism, like Asatru.

Humans everywhere, with the exception of some isolated tribes, have a need for rituals. Neopaganism probably satisfies it within its practitioners.