Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romania legalizes witchcraft

Wicca

Stupid fucks. The Celtic religion predates Christianity and every other religion out there today by a wide margin. Druids were practicising their relgion when the Egyptians were still jerking off beside the Nile and Christianity was a couple of thousand more years away. Speak of things you know about. As a Celt myself, I know exactly what it is I am talking about. Goddamn but these people can be annoying sometimes. Wicca is not a simple 'dress up and be cool or different' thing. It is fucking real. Why is it Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism etc. are all accepted without giving it a second thought but Wicca, which is older than any of them, is not?

EnglishRose said:
Hush Neil, I fee a tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master.

Oh, Christ, you're STILL complaining about that? I told you the pain was normal your first time, AND I told you you'd walk funny the next morning, but here you are still going on about it...

SaintLucifer said:
Stupid fucks. The Celtic religion predates Christianity and every other religion out there today by a wide margin. Druids were practicising their relgion when the Egyptians were still jerking off beside the Nile and Christianity was a couple of thousand more years away. Speak of things you know about. As a Celt myself, I know exactly what it is I am talking about. Goddamn but these people can be annoying sometimes. Wicca is not a simple 'dress up and be cool or different' thing. It is fucking real. Why is it Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism etc. are all accepted without giving it a second thought but Wicca, which is older than any of them, is not?
The only reason people return to such dress up games like Wicca is so that they can be cool or different. The difference between mainstream religions and wicca is the faith of the believers. Wiccans play dress up and pretend, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists etc do not pretend.

You see my avatar you fucking cunts? That was my people long, long before the Egyptians ever heard of a HORUS. Shit. My people are older than SIN. Now shut he fuck up and stop talking about WICCA. That guy in my avatar? That is where wicca started. Now piss the fuck off.

SaintLucifer said:
Why is it Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism etc. are all accepted without giving it a second thought but Wicca, which is older than any of them, is not?

Because when the practitioners of each take it to extremes, the Christians become pitiable but the wikkinz become hilarious.

SaintLucifer said:
You see my avatar you fucking cunts? That was my people long, long before the Egyptians ever heard of a HORUS. Shit. My people are older than SIN. Now shut he fuck up and stop talking about WICCA. That guy in my avatar? That is where wicca started. Now piss the fuck off.

Shut the fuck up Luci.

MessengerX said:
The only reason people return to such dress up games like Wicca is so that they can be cool or different. The difference between mainstream religions and wicca is the faith of the believers. Wiccans play dress up and pretend, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists etc do not pretend.

Fuck you are stupid. WICCA is every bit as much a part of religion as Christianity, Islam, Judaism and Buddhism. By the way, Buddhism is not a true religion. It is a way of life. Quite different since they worship nothing.

SaintLucifer said:
Fuck you are stupid.
I have yet to insult you.

SaintLucifer said:
WICCA is every bit as much a part of religion as Christianity, Islam, Judaism and Buddhism.
Wicca died a long time ago, just like worship of the Greek pantheon of gods. It's not even a minor religion, like the Yezidis' devil worship. It's extinct and it's practitioners are playing pretend.

By the way, Buddhism is not a true religion. It is a way of life. Quite different since they worship nothing.
You brought it up.

WICCA

How does Wicca differ from Christianity?

In many ways, the two are similar. For example, the have similar ethics of reciprocity. The Wiccan Rede and Christianity's Golden Rule both emphasize kindness to and consideration of others. But there are many differences:
bullet On sexual and gender matters:
bullet Wicca has generally accepted the equality of men and women. Christianity has historically reserved positions of power in the church, the rest of society and the family for males.
bullet Wicca regards responsible sexual behavior as a gift of the Goddess. Some committed Wiccan couples engage in private sexual rituals. Christianity has tended to have a negative and restrictive view of sexual behavior.
bullet Wicca generally accepts all sexual orientations as normal and natural: heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual.
bullet Wicca is largely an oral tradition, and has no holy text that corresponds to the Christian Bible.
bullet Wiccans stress the cycles of life and look upon time largely as cyclical. Christianity largely views time as linear.
bullet Most Wiccans reject the concept of Heaven and Hell, and embrace reincarnation. The concept that a person must believe certain things or behave in a certain way to achieve salvation and avoid being tortured in Hell for all eternity is foreign to Wicca.
bullet Wiccans feel close to nature and are highly concerned about its preservation.
bullet Wiccans do not proselytize. In particular, they do not usually dedicate, teach, or initiate potential converts unless they are 18 years or older.
bullet Where possible, and where safe, Wiccans prefer to perform their rituals out-of-doors.

Now sit back and shut the fuck up.

# Wicca has been the victim of a great deal of religious propaganda; Wiccans have long been associated with performing evil, immoral, and criminal deeds. The Christian Church created an imaginary, nonexistent religion back in the late Middle Ages. It was made up of "Witches" who worshiped Satan, killed infants and boiled the bodies for potions, and committed themselves to a life of evil. On the order of 50,000 people were tried for heresy and witchcraft starting in the 15th century CE and lasting until 1792 CE in Europe. Tens of thousands were executed in what is often called "The Burning Times." Those mass murder and crimes against humanity left a permanent mark on the culture. Many people now associate present-day Wiccans with fictional stories about these "witches" from long ago. Some conservative denominations still teach this fiction as fact today. This problem is gradually fading as more people become aware of what Wicca teaches, and as increasing numbers of Wiccans come out of the closet and discuss their religion openly.
# Many Christians believe that there are only two extremely powerful spiritual forces in the universe: God and Satan. Some Fundamentalist and other religious conservatives believe that if a person does not worship the Christian Trinity, then they must be worshiping Satan. They are, by definition, Satanists. Thus, all other religions, and perhaps even some Christian denominations, are viewed as forms of Satanism. Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims - in fact perhaps 65% of the world's population are Satanists. To these Christians, the term "Satanist" is simply a synonym for "non-Christian," or "non-Judeo-Christian." Some might also include as Satanists: Mormons, Unificationists, and other persons who consider themselves to be Christian.

BITCH.

SaintLucifer said:
How does Wicca differ from Christianity?

In many ways, the two are similar. For example, the have similar ethics of reciprocity. The Wiccan Rede and Christianity's Golden Rule both emphasize kindness to and consideration of others. But there are many differences:
bullet On sexual and gender matters:
bullet Wicca has generally accepted the equality of men and women. Christianity has historically reserved positions of power in the church, the rest of society and the family for males.
bullet Wicca regards responsible sexual behavior as a gift of the Goddess. Some committed Wiccan couples engage in private sexual rituals. Christianity has tended to have a negative and restrictive view of sexual behavior.
bullet Wicca generally accepts all sexual orientations as normal and natural: heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual.
bullet Wicca is largely an oral tradition, and has no holy text that corresponds to the Christian Bible.
bullet Wiccans stress the cycles of life and look upon time largely as cyclical. Christianity largely views time as linear.
bullet Most Wiccans reject the concept of Heaven and Hell, and embrace reincarnation. The concept that a person must believe certain things or behave in a certain way to achieve salvation and avoid being tortured in Hell for all eternity is foreign to Wicca.
bullet Wiccans feel close to nature and are highly concerned about its preservation.
bullet Wiccans do not proselytize. In particular, they do not usually dedicate, teach, or initiate potential converts unless they are 18 years or older.
bullet Where possible, and where safe, Wiccans prefer to perform their rituals out-of-doors.
And is also a dead religion.

Now sit back and shut the fuck up.

seriousbusiness.jpg

SaintLucifer said:
# Wicca has been the victim of a great deal of religious propaganda; Wiccans have long been associated with performing evil, immoral, and criminal deeds. The Christian Church created an imaginary, nonexistent religion back in the late Middle Ages. It was made up of "Witches" who worshiped Satan, killed infants and boiled the bodies for potions, and committed themselves to a life of evil. On the order of 50,000 people were tried for heresy and witchcraft starting in the 15th century CE and lasting until 1792 CE in Europe. Tens of thousands were executed in what is often called "The Burning Times." Those mass murder and crimes against humanity left a permanent mark on the culture. Many people now associate present-day Wiccans with fictional stories about these "witches" from long ago. Some conservative denominations still teach this fiction as fact today. This problem is gradually fading as more people become aware of what Wicca teaches, and as increasing numbers of Wiccans come out of the closet and discuss their religion openly.
# Many Christians believe that there are only two extremely powerful spiritual forces in the universe: God and Satan. Some Fundamentalist and other religious conservatives believe that if a person does not worship the Christian Trinity, then they must be worshiping Satan. They are, by definition, Satanists. Thus, all other religions, and perhaps even some Christian denominations, are viewed as forms of Satanism. Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims - in fact perhaps 65% of the world's population are Satanists. To these Christians, the term "Satanist" is simply a synonym for "non-Christian," or "non-Judeo-Christian." Some might also include as Satanists: Mormons, Unificationists, and other persons who consider themselves to be Christian.

BITCH.
If you say so.