Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rommie!!

there once was an invention named PM developed at the inception of BBS's...use it!!

this behavior will no longer be tolerated while i am in charge here, bitch!!

Grammour Boy said:
there once was an invention named PM developed at the inception of BBS's...use it!!

this behavior will no longer be tolerated while i am in charge here, bitch!!
Who the fuck asked you! Get the fuck out of my thread!

S. SaDiablo said:
Salads are healthy. It balances all the other crap I ate today.
I'd need to eat a fucking alfalfa farm to balance the stuff I've eaten over time. :oops:

RommieSG said:
Who the fuck asked you! Get the fuck out of my thread!
this is my board!

you have no thread!

all threads now belong to me, the sole pwner of TK!!

now shut up bitch, or find yourself and your weak gf daycared summarily under my most honored aegis.

Grammour Boy said:
this is my board!

you have no thread!

all threads now belong to me, the sole pwner of TK!!

now shut up bitch, or find yourself and your weak gf daycared summarily under my most honored aegis.
Well right now this thread says 'Rommie' on it. So that makes it my thread. Now go back to teabagging Lucy for the evening.

S. SaDiablo said:
I had Cocoa Puffs for breakfast, spaghetti for lunch and a salad for dinner. :)
I haven't had Cocoa Puffs in years. Too much chocolate for me now. But I have been eating Fruity Pebbles. :)

RommieSG said:
Well right now this thread says 'Rommie' on it. So that makes it my thread. Now go back to teabagging Lucy for the evening.
careful my anime infatuated friend this is not EI we actually use our cerebral cortex over here

you better recognize or esle you will be daycared summarily under my most honored aegis.

Grammour Boy said:
careful my anime infatuated friend this is not EI we actually use our cerebral cortex over here

you better recognize or esle you will be daycared summarily under my most honored aegis.
Oh, do not worry, I possess a vocabulary that accurately reflects my mental acumen.