Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rommie!!

RommieSG said:
I question your very existence. Your motives are only a small part of the whole.
my motives are the only true honorable ones in this universe

i am the end all be all

i have been accorded powers which have heretofore been reserved for the deity of this message board

i now ask you once again to cease and desist and to take this proverbial personal shit you got going with your attention whore virtural girlfriend to PM or else summarily face a mandatory trip to daycare under my most esteemed aegis

S. SaDiablo said:
This is your last warning!

Mark my fucking words!!

If you do not cease and desist in this thread which is best taken up as a personal PM to your little anime-infatuated virgin boyfriend, i shall have no choice but to divulge your personal information, including full name, workplace, and home address not only here at TK but also at EI.

Your fuckin' choice, sweetheart!

stop this fuckin b.s. or face the consequences of full public promulgation of your personal info on several message boards which you frequent.

S. SaDiablo said:
Too long, didn't read.
very well, your full name and picture will be going up very shortly and summarily on EI under my most esteemed aegis

and your little shy socially inept and underdeveloped friend rommie will be daycared as well under my most esteemed aegis.